fbpx

Squiby

Home Forums Miscellany Community Squiby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Alright so I know a few people on here play around in the Dragon Cave, Magistream and Dragon Adopters, but I was wondering if anyone has ever used Squiby before? It’s like a giant party of artists who have made their own adoptables πŸ˜€

Anyway, last night I took most of the night off from painting and ended up making my own little adoptables for Squiby.. hehe!! Has anyone else ever done this? My little guys don’t look even a fraction as awesome as most of the pictures on there, but I found it a lot of fun to create them and then change the colors around.

My adoptables page is here:
        http://www.squiby.net/user/yeral

And if you just want to see what they evolve into, click here for SPOILERS!:
        http://www.deadbunny.org/tigerdrake.html

I call them Tiger Drakes, but just because they are striped like tigers πŸ˜€

I forgot to also mention that the images people put up are too tall for signatures on this forum, so this is in no way an advertisement for people to adopt my dragons and put them up here! It’s impossible ><

bayoudragon
        Participant

oh my gosh… the young ones are really cute. ^_^

Hannah
          Participant

hehe thank you πŸ™‚ I tried to make them tilting their heads like a cat would but it didn’t come out quite as I’d imagined. Such is the story of my life! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
            Participant

I’ve never heard of Squiby but I’ll trot off and go have a look-see!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.