fbpx

Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Ah! Understandable! Good to know for the future. So…?

United States postal service: Delivers Monday – Saturday, no Sunday

Canada postal service: Delivers Monday – Friday (Is this right?)

Yup, thats right for Canada Post 🙂

Canada Post can also be a tad slower… in my area anyways. Customs, which is separate from Canada Post, likes to ‘play’ with the parcels at times, and can keep them for a few days before sending them on their way… *sigh*

Kujacker
      Participant

So even though the website still says the expected delivery is today, it just arrived in the city I use to live in lol. So hopefully tomorrow my swap will receive it.

I cant clear coat with the rain. It supposed to be really nice friday, so mine will be out next monday. Sorry to my swappee its a coming, just late >.<

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pegasus4240
        Participant

Fingers crossed that mine arrives on Monday. Tracking says so, but man!, it’s nerve-racking. Will it still be in one piece? Will they like it? Is it still in one piece? No rubs? Why,oh why, haven’t they updated the tracking? I’m on pins and needles over here. I hope it’s still intact. 🙂

No big deal waiting for the one coming to me. The mail lady comes and goes and, I think, ‘maybe tomorrow’. But the other way? I do not like it. 🙂

-- Angie

siberakh1
          Participant

Mine is in transit and on the move (FINALLY). It should make an appearance at its destination on Monday!

Prezaurian
            Participant

Fingers crossed that mine arrives on Monday. Tracking says so, but man!, it’s nerve-racking. Will it still be in one piece? Will they like it? Is it still in one piece? No rubs? Why,oh why, haven’t they updated the tracking? I’m on pins and needles over here. I hope it’s still intact. 🙂

No big deal waiting for the one coming to me. The mail lady comes and goes and, I think, ‘maybe tomorrow’. But the other way? I do not like it. 🙂

Oh man! I hear you on that last one! No patience from me and all worries!

Prezaurian
              Participant

On route to destination.

SPark
                Participant

Edit: nevermind, I am just being unobservant, as usual! He arrived okay. I am going to go post the pics I took of him.

Amstaff
                  Participant

soooo…..

When can we start the next swap !!!??? This one was so much fun !! I really like being able to paint something in a theme for someone else, instead of trying to decide entirely myself… it gives me more of a direction to take, instead of sitting and looking at a blank PYO and having no idea how I want to paint him.. lol !

So, when is the next one? LOL!

Usually in the fall, but sometimes people will do min swaps in between or even trades with one or two other artists.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
                    Participant

-rolls eyes- Apparently out for delivery does not mean what I thought it meant. But it should arrive today. At least according to USPS.

-rolls eyes- Apparently out for delivery does not mean what I thought it meant. But it should arrive today. At least according to USPS.

Mary got it, and she just loves it! Sorry we didn’t post about it this morning! We’ll try and gets pics soon! Its a really pretty gold unicorn with tye dye splotches!

Prezaurian
                      Participant

Mary got it, and she just loves it! Sorry we didn’t post about it this morning! We’ll try and gets pics soon! Its a really pretty gold unicorn with tye dye splotches!

-laughs- I hope she’s not too gaudy for Mary! I was a bit worried about that.

Mary loves it! She likes bright colors!

Phoegonix
                        Participant

I want in on the next one!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.