fbpx

Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I think I might have finally gotten some good pictures but I forgot how much of a battery hog my camera was while the camera was lost for 3 years.

Amstaff
      Participant

Its on its way !! Hope its well liked on the other end πŸ™‚

SPark
        Participant

It’s mailed. πŸ˜€

I’m not sure which I’m more excited for, seeing my partner get it, or getting the one that’s presumably headed towards me!

Prezaurian
          Participant

It’s mailed. πŸ˜€

I’m not sure which I’m more excited for, seeing my partner get it, or getting the one that’s presumably headed towards me!

Both are exciting, but I think my biggest excitement in the swaps comes from seeing all the pictures go up in the ‘received my swap piece’ thread! Oh my gosh, I’m ALREADY impatient to start seeing pics! I feel like Moe when he’s biting off chunks of sponge in the ‘Punch Drunks’ episode of The Three Stooges!

Ciarnet
            Participant

Shipped! Due in by Thursday at the latest, can’t wait!

pegasus4240
              Participant

Mine is on her way.

-- Angie

Kujacker
                Participant

Expected delivery of Wednesday.

Laundry’s is going out first thing in the morning. Mine is a couple days late and will be out by friday.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Bundled off and shipped. ETA of 6/8/2015.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I had a 30 minute lunch yesterday, so couldn’t make it to the post office. My husband mailed the package out today. Should be there in two days.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Been under the weather the last few days and had a family emergency, so couldn’t think of asking my dad to run an errand like the post office for me. However things have settled down thankfully and I’m starting to feel a bit better this evening. Hopefully things will continue to progress in that direction and I will feel well enough tomorrow to make my way to the post office. Sorry for the unexpected delay!

Amstaff
                        Participant

Mine has a scheduled delivery date of June 6th, but thats a Sat and not sure if USPS actually delivers on Sat ? So maybe Monday then πŸ™‚

Kujacker
                          Participant

Mine has a scheduled delivery date of June 6th, but thats a Sat and not sure if USPS actually delivers on Sat ? So maybe Monday then πŸ™‚

Usps delivers on Saturday.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

You see, Canada Post doesn’t deliver on Saturdays, hence our confusion when we see a date scheduled for the weekend πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Prezaurian
                              Participant

You see, Canada Post doesn’t deliver on Saturdays, hence our confusion when we see a date scheduled for the weekend πŸ™‚

Ah! Understandable! Good to know for the future. So…?

United States postal service: Delivers Monday – Saturday, no Sunday

Canada postal service: Delivers Monday – Friday (Is this right?)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.