fbpx

Spring 2024 PYO Swap Piece Arrived!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spring 2024 PYO Swap Piece Arrived!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ChristinaV
    Participant

IT ARRIVED! IT ARRIVED!!!! And this swap piece was SO, SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!! I am head over heels in love. My favorite colors, my favorite time of day, and flowers – Eeeeeee!!!! THANK YOU, ERICA GOAD!!!!!! ❤️

It’s rainy out, so I have to settle for pictures in my computer room… but look at these colors!!! And the blending!!!! And the loving detail of the flowers!!!!! It looks like the gryphon is reclining in a flower bed!

I’ll have to post a pic later, though, because all my files are too big and I don’t know how to link to DB photos! 🙁

While no one is expected to leap tall buildings in a single
      bound, our aspiring heroes will be tested on their courage,
      integrity, self-sacrifice, compassion and resourcefulness -
      the stuff of all true superheroes.
      - Stan Lee

etruscan
      Participant

IT ARRIVED! IT ARRIVED!!!! And this swap piece was SO, SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!! I am head over heels in love. My favorite colors, my favorite time of day, and flowers – Eeeeeee!!!! THANK YOU, ERICA GOAD!!!!!! ❤️

It’s rainy out, so I have to settle for pictures in my computer room… but look at these colors!!! And the blending!!!! And the loving detail of the flowers!!!!! It looks like the gryphon is reclining in a flower bed!

I’ll have to post a pic later, though, because all my files are too big and I don’t know how to link to DB photos! 🙁

After you have posted your photos on Facebook – if you download them from Facebook, the downloaded photos usually are small enough to post here.

For example – I downloaded this from your Facebook post and didn’t do anything else to make it smaller:

Windstone_PYO-swap_Spring2024_ChristinaV

ChristinaV
        Participant

Thank you so much!!!!

While no one is expected to leap tall buildings in a single
          bound, our aspiring heroes will be tested on their courage,
          integrity, self-sacrifice, compassion and resourcefulness -
          the stuff of all true superheroes.
          - Stan Lee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.