fbpx

SPOTTY GRIFFIN QUESTION/POLL

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SPOTTY GRIFFIN QUESTION/POLL

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Yeah, but that was actually a different gold than the current production… I think a lap in regular production gold would be marvelous…
      Edited for spelling since I’m so excited I can’t seem to type….

๐Ÿ˜† Me, too, but they already said they would not do that. Im sure the ones that get painted now will be like the current production ones. I hope!! You can still get them direct from Windstone, as far as I know…

nessiemom
      Participant

But I’m really not that fond of the bright gold… My local store has the production gold and I like it sooo much better… Ah well… It’s not like there aren’t other goodies to spend my hard-earned money on… lol!!

Skigod377
        Participant

nessiemom wrote:

But I’m really not that fond of the bright gold… My local store has the production gold and I like it sooo much better… Ah well… It’s not like there aren’t other goodies to spend my hard-earned money on… lol!!

Im right there with you! I would probably get another lap if they had/make ones in the current color. Lawd they are gorgeous!!!

Melody
          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh cool, another griffin color! But please not too soon. There’s already too much coming E-Bay’s way for this month…

Yes, I am going to wait awhile on spotty griffins, we’ve got a lot of things comming out. The pearl chicks,(yes, they are coming) Em. Pea. Scratching, Lap, and Emperor, calico cats, an OOAK Old proto. Warrior… oh, and gold curlies.

Melody,

Two things:

Are the Emerald Peacock Scratching, Lap, and Emperor going to be regular production?

Are the Scratching and Lap coming out in Gold any time soon for regular production?

Thanks.1.Yes 2.yes and no
            You don’t need to stress over the auctioned Emerald Peacock Lap, Scratcher or Emperor. These are just the first ten. They are signed, with a letter and a sketch, but otherwise the same thing as production ones.
            They will be in stores.
            The Lap gold was a limited production, at least in the solid gold color, so I am unsure whether she should be regular production in the darker brown/violet version or not.
            I’ll do the scratcher in gold as regular production.

Jodi
            Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh cool, another griffin color! But please not too soon. There’s already too much coming E-Bay’s way for this month…

Yes, I am going to wait awhile on spotty griffins, we’ve got a lot of things comming out. The pearl chicks,(yes, they are coming) Em. Pea. Scratching, Lap, and Emperor, calico cats, an OOAK Old proto. Warrior… oh, and gold curlies.

Melody,

Two things:

Are the Emerald Peacock Scratching, Lap, and Emperor going to be regular production?

Are the Scratching and Lap coming out in Gold any time soon for regular production?

Thanks.1.Yes 2.yes and no
              You don’t need to stress over the auctioned Emerald Peacock Lap, Scratcher or Emperor. These are just the first ten. They are signed, with a letter and a sketch, but otherwise the same thing as production ones.
              They will be in stores.
              The Lap gold was a limited production, at least in the solid gold color, so I am unsure whether she should be regular production in the darker brown/violet version or not.
              I’ll do the scratcher in gold as regular production.

Yes! Good news for me, since I’m a store. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks, Melody.

Arlla
              Participant

YAY!! oooh, how I love regular production…gives me more time to save up….lol!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

A gold scratcher is coming out? That’s just cause I finially broke down and got a gold male! ARGH!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

WOW….I’m gone 6 days, I come back and I’m already broke heheh

Will the calico cats be BIN, auctioned only, or direct sales?

I totally support the idea of calico and BEP spectrals and spotty griffins in direct sales. I LOVE the idea of the spotty griffin being sold in a setting other than an auction. ๐Ÿ˜€ Now. Must arrange someone to get me one of each of the above! And the gold curlies too! I think you should do them in the solid color (personally I think its prettier than the brown, and would work on a small piece)

Skigod377
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Will the calico cats be BIN, auctioned only, or direct sales?

The calicos will be regular auction, LE of 16 + 2 of the ones with less white (Check out Melody’s gallery.) Those are probably going to be auctioned (Regular) seperately. That was the last info I read. ๐Ÿ™‚

Purple eyes…. Sweeet.

Arlla
                      Participant

The more I look at the spotty griffin the more I want it. Was it you that called it a beagle griffin, Ski? It fits…want…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                        Participant

Arlla wrote:

The more I look at the spotty griffin the more I want it. Was it you that called it a beagle griffin, Ski? It fits…want…

It wasnt me, but in the gallery under the pic, someone mentioned it looked like a beagle. Melody said she painted it to look like their beagle… then Chessie said it wasn’t a beagle… and Melody said it was a bagel… well… you get the idea. There is a pic of the griffin and a drawing of the beagle in the gallery. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.