fbpx

Spirit Animal Test

Home Forums Miscellany Community Spirit Animal Test

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Emerald- you would LOVE to hang in FL for a while since there are tons upon tons of Herons and Cranes that naturally fly around here and hang out on lawns and in the water areas too. Where I use to live, we had a family of blue herons and they were huge! Not readily seen on site but when you drove into the main drive, and saw something move off the side of the road but out of the corner of your eye (they never hung on roads thankfully), youd tap the breaks and be like, wth was that?!

They are cool to watch take off and since you can get up close to them around here, to be near one during take off is wild. Easily heard swooping of the wings and then how large they look in the sky- they always made me think of what it would be like to see a pterodactyl (sp?) hovering about. That must have been an ominous creatures to have flying above you – that is if we lived back then!

Anyway, of course you go with your heart and if you identify with cranes and herons, then those animals speak to your soul for a reason. But, if that test (which Im sure is mostly for entertainment purposes) is anywhere near true, there is subtly based within her questions and answers to choose from. Your mind may have been in a mind set, unbeknowst to you, that was causing you to hit answers that were corolating with a deer guide. Cant be a bad thing. Doesnt detract that herons and cranes are your alpha totems or animal spirit guides.

Yeah. I think you’re right. I would love Florida. But I would never do anything because I’d be standing in the yard, staring at the herons. cranes, and flamingos. πŸ˜†

Heather
      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

Maybe I’ll be a hermit. πŸ˜‰

But will you still allow me to visit? Hey, us wolves can be loner crooners too! πŸ˜†

Absolutely! πŸ™‚

emerald212 wrote:

Yeah. I think you’re right. I would love Florida. But I would never do anything because I’d be standing in the yard, staring at the herons. cranes, and flamingos. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Im picturing you with a glazed look on your face like mama crocs go into when they lay their eggs! Hmm… evil thought… put a heron in from of emerald and snag a windstone! j/k!!!

BiPolarBear wrote:

Two: a Spider. I have had many, many dreams involving spiders although none of them were good. Also one time I woke up while holding one of them in my hand.

😯 😯 Whoa!!!

Heather
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

Two: a Spider. I have had many, many dreams involving spiders although none of them were good. Also one time I woke up while holding one of them in my hand.

😯 😯 Whoa!!!

That would not have ended well for either me or the spider. Flying spider! Shrieking me! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
          Participant

Ditto….ew…Spiders are the one creature that thoroughly freaks me out…*shudders* It would have been a flying spider quickly followed by a flying shoe…flat spider. 😈

BipolarBear
            Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

BiPolarBear wrote:

😯 😯 Whoa!!!

That would not have ended well for either me or the spider. Flying spider! Shrieking me! πŸ˜†

It didn’t end well for the spider. I didn’t realize what i was holding between my fingers or why it was so squishy. I messed the poor fellows legs without realizing it, so I thought at first it was plant life. When I realized it was a spider i threw it as fast as i could.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
              Engaged to a Weasel

The wildest thing that happened to me while asleep or awakening, was during camp up in the norht NY woods. I awoke to find a wolf spider hovering over my face from the bunk bed above! Yes, I freaked and was lucky. Id never seen such a huge hairy spider ever before. At that point Id been limited to the occasional small spider and daddy long legs. Nothing like this throw back! He looked like he was waiting for the check or something! πŸ˜†

The other also happened at camp. I was in a haze of sleep, laying on my back and rolled my head to the left to look at the nightstand with my clock. A cute chipmunk was sitting on the night stand. For some reason, he launched onto my face (I felt his nails and everything, but never reacted- not even a heart beat skipped or sped up), ran down my neck and chest going under the sleeping bag of which I was in though I was on my bed. I felt him run down my left leg and he realized he couldnt exit through the end of the sleeping bag! Still in a daze but somehow oddly aware of what was going on, I felt him change over to my right leg and run back up that side of my body, back onto the bridge of my nose and jumped back onto the nightstand and then down and scurried away.

I know it sounds like a dream, but I swear it was completely real. I grew up feeding squirrels and chippers from hand and was use to them crawling all over my body. I knew if I stayed still (tho I wasnt trying too, I was just so relaxed and let him to his thing), he wouldnt bite me. It was hardly a bad experience and I look back on it fondly and am still sometimes surprised that, as ticklish as I am, that I didnt even move a muscle, nor was a tensed up. Twas cool!

Purplecat
              Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chipmunks are cute little buggers! Funny story PT!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

That’s neat, PT! The only critters that have ever bothered me at night have been the mice in our old farmhouse – and they, thankfully, have slowly disappeared over the years.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.