fbpx

Spirit Animal Test

Home Forums Miscellany Community Spirit Animal Test

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

Mine is a… mouse? πŸ˜† I am thinking that is about as non-noble as you can go. But I do like mice a lot… and I am sort of a loser so it fits… so please, no one let their spirit critters eat or step on mah mousie πŸ˜†

Aw, Megani-chan, you’re not a loser. Nuh-uh. And Mouse is a survivor–it’s a tough little dude. Although it is nice to identify with something flashier. I can commiserate a bit: I’m Chinese Year of the Rat, while my sisters are Tiger and Dragon. That always bugged me. Then I was told by a Korean roommate that some of my habits (i.e. hanging onto expired pasta) were very Rat-like! She made a compliment of it, but I still blushed. In retrospect it wasn’t all bad: I saved money on groceries. πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜‰

True as well πŸ˜† I become annoyed sometimes when the college advisors constantly preach at me to “be a leader, get out there, join a soroity/club/what-have-you…” I always leave these “helpful” sessions thinking mutinous, mouse-like thoughts. If everyone was a leader, there would be no followers, and there would be a million leaders leading parties of one all over the world. Nothing would get done. So yeah… I kinda like my mousie 8)

Holding onto pasta is not bad. An expired milk jug, maybe 😯 but not pasta πŸ™‚

Jodi
      Participant

It says I’m a deer. Bah! I don’t think so.

emerald212 wrote:

But, you ARE a dear! πŸ˜›

I know most of my spirit guides and it’s true that various ones during certain aspects of life, time and point of view, will come into and out of your life.

When I read the first link of Raven’s (btw, raven is one of mine as well; in fact, I had one I saved with a broken wing back in 90 and he stayed and traveled with me everywhere- I couldnt reintroduce him to acutal wild ways so he hung where I did. He STILL lives on a farm now, where I use to retire my horses to and when I visit, he swoops down onto, usually going for my earrings which is normal for him).

Anyway- on that first link list, I was thinking how it said “do you see a certain animal in lots of places, etc.” And then they listed Cheetah twice πŸ˜† Several wild cats (and domestic) are my most prominent spirit guides. Funny too that they also listed loyalty twice under WOLF which I got for this test (I know it’s just a typo but funny). WOLF probably came through since I have to pack again to move! Bah! πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

I found it interesting that under GAZELLE it listed “agressive” and thats it. I dont associate that characteristic with a gazelle. I can think of many other traits but that one doesnt come to my mind.

Jodi
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

But, you ARE a dear! πŸ˜›

😳 Thanks.

I see myself more inclined toward herons and cranes. Weird, I know. But they’re in my dreams and meditations. And whenever I see one, I stop perfectly still and just stare. I feel like a chime is ringing inside me, like I “recognize” them somehow. Anyway, deer? No. Herons and cranes, definitely yes.

Duld
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

I’m 1/8th Cherokee and I have a couple totem animals, but the quiz was fun anyhow. Thanks Rvn for the links, my mother’s side of the family doesn’t have alot to do with me, and so I don’t get to learn much about that part of my heritage. I’m always interested in more info! My dad’s side is Scottish so I suppose I’m an odd mix… πŸ™‚

so you’re a ScIndian, hhahahahaha… hehe….he urmph 😳

(no insults ment, just my lack of humour)

Emerald- you would LOVE to hang in FL for a while since there are tons upon tons of Herons and Cranes that naturally fly around here and hang out on lawns and in the water areas too. Where I use to live, we had a family of blue herons and they were huge! Not readily seen on site but when you drove into the main drive, and saw something move off the side of the road but out of the corner of your eye (they never hung on roads thankfully), youd tap the breaks and be like, wth was that?!

They are cool to watch take off and since you can get up close to them around here, to be near one during take off is wild. Easily heard swooping of the wings and then how large they look in the sky- they always made me think of what it would be like to see a pterodactyl (sp?) hovering about. That must have been an ominous creatures to have flying above you – that is if we lived back then!

Anyway, of course you go with your heart and if you identify with cranes and herons, then those animals speak to your soul for a reason. But, if that test (which Im sure is mostly for entertainment purposes) is anywhere near true, there is subtly based within her questions and answers to choose from. Your mind may have been in a mind set, unbeknowst to you, that was causing you to hit answers that were corolating with a deer guide. Cant be a bad thing. Doesnt detract that herons and cranes are your alpha totems or animal spirit guides.

BRoS wrote:

purplecat wrote:

I’m 1/8th Cherokee and I have a couple totem animals, but the quiz was fun anyhow. Thanks Rvn for the links, my mother’s side of the family doesn’t have alot to do with me, and so I don’t get to learn much about that part of my heritage. I’m always interested in more info! My dad’s side is Scottish so I suppose I’m an odd mix… πŸ™‚

Whats cool about this too, is that Ive been told of my heritage that I am some eenie weeny tiny percentage Lakota Souix (you cant see it in me whatsoever). And the other main part of me is Irish and Scottish (among other things). The celtic or Scandinavian features is how I come across mostly. Blone hair, fair complexion, blue eyes, etc. I have northern Italian in me too and they have blonde hair sometimes too but when I say I have Italian in me, they dont see it cause they are looking for olive or darker features in hair and eyes. Of course when I dye my hair brown, then I seem more Italian.

Kinda nice being a cameleon!

darjeb
            Participant

I am a porcupine (does that mean I am prickly?)

purplecat wrote:

OMG that’s freaky because I am Cherokee from my Mom’s side and Scottish from my dad’s πŸ™‚ LOL we are very angry people πŸ˜›
              My Dad comes from the name Ferguson/Atkins and my Mom’s from Crowe πŸ™‚

chipmunk

Heather
              Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

True as well πŸ˜† I become annoyed sometimes when the college advisors constantly preach at me to “be a leader, get out there, join a soroity/club/what-have-you…” I always leave these “helpful” sessions thinking mutinous, mouse-like thoughts. If everyone was a leader, there would be no followers, and there would be a million leaders leading parties of one all over the world. Nothing would get done. So yeah… I kinda like my mousie 8)

Holding onto pasta is not bad. An expired milk jug, maybe 😯 but not pasta πŸ™‚

Oh, I hated those “get out there and join up” pep talks too! In the first place, they always suggested groups that made me want to climb up a tree and throw poo. I am not very social and I don’t care for organized sports, either as a player or a spectator. And the sororities on campus were just . . . pointless.

And as far as being a leader instead . . . haha. No thank you. Not a leader, and not a follower. Maybe I’ll be a hermit. πŸ˜‰

Barrdwing wrote:

Maybe I’ll be a hermit. πŸ˜‰

But will you still allow me to visit? Hey, us wolves can be loner crooners too! πŸ˜†

BipolarBear
                Participant

Well according to the test I’m an otter with only a better than 59% nobility ranking even though my nobility was 11/18.

According to the other method I’m not sure of what my spirit animal is but I can narrow it down to three possibilities.

One: a parrot. I have the weird nearly uncanny ability to befriend unknown parrots. Plus I just really like them.

Two: a Spider. I have had many, many dreams involving spiders although none of them were good. Also one time I woke up while holding one of them in my hand.

three: some kind of large underwater creature. It varies each time but I have had dreams about sharks, whales, and giant squid. These dreams are not frightening but instead rather thrilling. Also I love water.

Does this make any sense?

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Purplecat
                  Participant

BRoS wrote:

purplecat wrote:

(no insults ment, just my lack of humour)

Hehe πŸ˜† No worries, I’m pretty hard to offend! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.