fbpx

Spirit Animal Test

Home Forums Miscellany Community Spirit Animal Test

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

dragonmedley wrote:

Mine’s a bat… I dunno about this 😕

But the test was cool!

Bats are cool! They are the ultimate underdogs! My wife is crazy about them, because she always does a unit on bats each year with her students. They are very misunderstood creatures, because of the whole rabies thing. In truth they don’t carry the disease more than other mammals. They also help control insect population. She thinks they are fuzzy and cute. I agree 😀

Elena
    Participant

I got Deer… I know thats not my spirit animal but it still a fun test!

Duld
      Participant

I’m a cougar 😀 😯 😀 😀 😀

with higher than a 99% Nobility

lamortefille
        Participant

DROGO wrote:

I’m Batman! 😈

Yay! I’m a bat, and I’m supposed to be more noble than 99% of everyone that took the test in my age group. I dunno how because they also said my nobility ranking is 9 out of 18… 🙄

On a kinda related note…does anyone collect Zuni fetishes? They are carving of animals, that have special qualities and/or powers. Not trying to hijack the thread, but reminds me of them… 😀

I collect them. I don’t by them on the basis of their powers or anything. I go for nice looking stones, well carved, etc.

😀 Yay! I’m a wolf! I also scored higher than 99% of my age/gender group on nobility… whatever. I don’t think I picked the most noble answers… but it was still fun, and I will def take the wolf 😀

Silver, how do you find this stuff?

lamortefille wrote:

DROGO wrote:

I’m Batman! 😈

Yay! I’m a bat, and I’m supposed to be more noble than 99% of everyone that took the test in my age group. I dunno how because they also said my nobility ranking is 9 out of 18… 🙄

On a kinda related note…does anyone collect Zuni fetishes? They are carving of animals, that have special qualities and/or powers. Not trying to hijack the thread, but reminds me of them… 😀

I collect them. I don’t by them on the basis of their powers or anything. I go for nice looking stones, well carved, etc.

Cool! A fellow collector! I go to zuni pueblo once a year. I’ve met some of the carvers actually. The pieces are MUCH cheaper there. I collect fetishes by Travis Lasaloo, Ricky Laahaty, Michael Coble, and Wilfred Cheama. Yeh, I collect on the look also, but have at least one of each major animal plus the corn maidens. I think Im just missing the cats. Oh well next year… 😀 🙄

boskydragon wrote:

😀 Yay! I’m a wolf! I also scored higher than 99% of my age/gender group on nobility… whatever. I don’t think I picked the most noble answers… but it was still fun, and I will def take the wolf 😀

I think that nobility rating is all screwed up! 🙄 Either that or the most noble of our species are attracted to this forum 😀

dragonmedley
          Participant

DROGO wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Mine’s a bat… I dunno about this 😕

But the test was cool!

Bats are cool! They are the ultimate underdogs! My wife is crazy about them, because she always does a unit on bats each year with her students. They are very misunderstood creatures, because of the whole rabies thing. In truth they don’t carry the disease more than other mammals. They also help control insect population. She thinks they are fuzzy and cute. I agree 😀

If they had the picture of the flying fox, I would have been thrilled. I love those! I wasn’t sure about this because the bat is not an animal I can identify myself with, not because I think they’re gross or anything. I like bats in general. We had one who came in the house (we still can’t figure how) and woke us up in the middle of the night. Dean got “slapped” on the face! The next day, we found it in the basement and managed to pick her up. Boy was she unhappy! They chitter.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Quote:

DROGO Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:20 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Quote:

boskydragon wrote:
            Yay! I’m a wolf! I also scored higher than 99% of my age/gender group on nobility… whatever. I don’t think I picked the most noble answers… but it was still fun, and I will def take the wolf

I think that nobility rating is all screwed up! Either that or the most noble of our species are attracted to this forum

Hey! I like that logic! Let’s go with that answer. 🙂

Duld
            Participant

I think so too

that nobility thing is to flatter people to like their results more

(I still looooove mine )

lamortefille
              Participant

DROGO wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

DROGO wrote:

I’m Batman! 😈

Cool! A fellow collector! I go to zuni pueblo once a year. I’ve met some of the carvers actually. The pieces are MUCH cheaper there. I collect fetishes by Travis Lasaloo, Ricky Laahaty, Michael Coble, and Wilfred Cheama. Yeh, I collect on the look also, but have at least one of each major animal plus the corn maidens. I think Im just missing the cats. Oh well next year… 😀 🙄

That is so cool that you go right to the source to buy some of them. I would rather give more to the carvers and less to the middle men. I have a few from Ernie Mackel, a Jonas Hustito, a Gail Lucio, a couple Kenny Chavez, quite a few Emery Eriacho bears, a couple Bowanie…I could go on and on… 😆

Participant

boskydragon wrote:

Yay! I’m a wolf too, but I never thought of myself as one. Always sort of had a negative connatation…anyway…

How do I find this sort of thing? Answer: RGS. Random Google Searches.

I can’t remember what I was looking up, but was I using the google image search and saw this cool pic of the deer. Then I read the caption about the spirit animal. So I went to the site and it was someone’s blog and they linked to this guy’s site and it had the test. I seem to find the oddest things when pictures or words capture my attention and then I follow the bread crumbs to where they lead.

Although sometimes it turns out like Hansel and Gretel and that’s never a good thing… 😆

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Mine was a deer!!! 🙂

Maebnus
                    Participant

According to that, I’m a porcupine. Hate to say it, but it’s probably pretty true for me. I never claimed to be cuddly….

I scored a nobility ranking of 8/18. Only above 14% of others… I don’t really agree with that. But the only true noble question I remember now (which is sad) was if I would sacrifice my life… no, not for those reasons, but that’s not to say I wouldn’t at all.

Huh, I got 99% nobility. I’m not saying I’m not a porcupine. I fit that discription.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.