fbpx

Special occasion & members' addresses List

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Special occasion & members' addresses List

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Edit:

Special occasion List

PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE YOU PM OR EMAIL ME. THANK YOU

πŸ˜€ I have a suggestion:
      several members like to help out others in need of comfort. I like to help too and it makes me sad when I was not contacted about it or just miss it for some reason. Also since we started surprising people on the forum it’s hard to get the address without rising suspicion.
      So I thought it would be a great idea to have a list of members who would like to be contacted when something like this comes up (no strings attached.)
      Please pm me to be on the list since we want to keep it private. Also you can include your email address if you feel comfortable. That way it will make it easier to contact you instaid of going through the members list and finding all the PM links to you. Do what you feel comfortable with.
      When someone wants to make something special for another forum member and needs help from other members, they can contact me and I’ll email everyone on the list with the forum link of the special occasion.
      Sounds good?

PS: don’t forget that I will not share anyones email address, this will be for my use to notify you that a forum member wants to do something special for someone else and wants to know who would help…Laurie is the only other person that will have a copy of the list in case I’m not available for forwarding the emails.

The list is started.
      PM me with your information
      Edit: If you email me the information please include your forum ID. πŸ˜†
      Some members will ask me for your physical address in order to send you a gift. If you have a problem with a certain member(s) of the forum knowing your address please let me know just in case they ask for it. I know we don’t all get along so I would not want to be responsible if something happens so let me know.
      If you don’t want you address to be shared even if it’s for a gift please notify me!

Important!!! Please keep me informed if you change your email address or your physical address so I can undate the list.

Guys it would be better if you contact only one person to be on the list otherwise the list will not be properly updated. πŸ˜‰
      Which is the reason why some people got left out on a few occasions when surprises were made.
      New members that want to be on the list please PM me your info.
      Thanks

Please remember I need the following:
      #1 your Windstone member ID
      #2 Your real name
      #3 Your email address
      #4 Your physical address (if there is ever need to send you something πŸ˜‰ )

BDW
      Participant

Stephanie
        Participant

I think it’s a great idea.

I’d be fine with having my forum name on a list like that. Then, if someone wants to take charge and do nice for someone else, they request the list, know who to PM, and then everyone can choose from there if they want to participate, right? That and there’s less chance that the recipient will know about it! Always good. πŸ˜€

Sounds great to me – sign me up! πŸ˜€

Amanda
          Participant

I think that’s a great idea! I know I don’t always see every thread or sometimes see them too late.

Laurie
            Participant

I think it’s wonderful…….you know I’m in!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

BDW
              Participant

Please let me know if you want to be on it or not. After careful concideration the list will be private.

Katherine
                Participant

Add me to it! I always love to brighten someone’s day!

Skigod377
                  Participant

I’d love to be on it, too. πŸ™‚

Add me to it! I like to cheer people up, it cheers me up! πŸ˜€ That’s a great idea!

Amanda
                    Participant

Yes, please add me!

BDW
                      Participant

Please pm me to be on it since we want to keep it private.
                        Thank you πŸ˜‰

Oh I missed that… sorry 😳

laphon1
                        Participant

PM’d you.

BDW
                          Participant

I just updated the original post so please review it. Sorry.

Well I still think it’s a great idea!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.