fbpx

Sorry

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I just cant to it I cried all night, I will just work through the money crap, but I cant sell them, I had nightmares about them attacking, ya I am a dork, sorry everyone.

Mmloda
    Participant

I PM’ed you, but I was also wondering if you could post some pics of what you have….. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

I can post pics, I dont have any of each piece though.

That is the whole group.

I also have a peacock male coiled that has some damage, he would be a neat one for re-paint.

keschete
      Participant

PM’d You! I assume you are taking highest offer…how long are you planning to take offers and will you post the offers?

I really would like the two pieces I PM’d you about…

If I am not able to sell them for what I want now I will likely be listing them late October on eBay.

::posting while running away from Keschete but looking over shoulder and likely stumbling & falling in a cow paddy::

I PMed you too in regards to certain pieces that I know others here are looking for (and alerted them to this thread as well). Are you willing to post the offers of the pieces as they come in so we know what were up against, or dealing with? It might cut down on youre being swamped with PMs if ppl see the current offers and realize they cant beat them. In other words, if a current offer is $200 for some piece and someone knows they can only swing $150, then it would save them PMing you (and save your time and inbox space) just to find out they cant measure up.

Will you ship to the UK or CAN?

Thanks!

Skigod377
        Participant

Geeez I wish I had money. Your spectrals are pretty! Lots of green, looks like.

Aw man i need a peacock Old Warrior….. ๐Ÿ˜• Why are you selling ruff?

PM’d you. Sorry you have to sell your peacocks.

Jasmine
          Participant

PM’d you.

So purty….

I was going to pm you, but I am much happier that you don’t have to sell… it was such a carefully chosen collection & I was feeling very sorry for you. I’m sorry you had nightmares and you are not a dork! Your brain just needed to realize your heart wasn’t in it!

Don’t be sorry! We completely understand… ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad you’ll be able to keep them. 8)

Glad you are able to keep them as well. No fun having nightmares.

Especially ones where your dragons are attacking you, seriously it was horrible, ah well, money isnt everything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.