fbpx

Somebody seems to have had fun with the airbrush…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Somebody seems to have had fun with the airbrush…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

My griffin chick came today. He is adorable! He is also rather darkly colored. His shading is a lot darker than the mother’s is!

Did I get a strange one, or are all the chicks shaded like that?

I know it’s hard to phohtograph something that’s mostly white, so it just might not be showing up properly, but man… he’s SO very shaded. Maybe I’ll try to take pics of my own and see if it shows.

Edit – photo here: http://bladespark.topcities.com/collection0701.jpg That’s the best photo I could get for showing his shading.

SPark
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

I have not gotten mine yet, but my mother was a bit darker than I expected.

SPark wrote:

My griffin chick came today. He is adorable! He is also rather darkly colored. His shading is a lot darker than the mother’s is!

Did I get a strange one, or are all the chicks shaded like that?

I know it’s hard to phohtograph something that’s mostly white, so it just might not be showing up properly, but man… he’s SO very shaded. Maybe I’ll try to take pics of my own and see if it shows.

Edit – photo here: http://bladespark.topcities.com/collection0701.jpg That’s the best photo I could get for showing his shading.

well in the wild many white animals start out darker or with grey and then bleach to white when they get in their adult coats. Gryphons must be the same! ๐Ÿ™‚

Holy cow, he’s HUGE! I was expecting something tiny, like the curls. WOW. (gonna beat up my mail man if he doesn’t bring mine int he next day or two haha)

SPark
          Participant

Yeah, I was picturing him the size of the baby ki-rin, I’m quite pleased to see how big he actually is!

Now I just need a crouching one… *gives Melody big puppy eyes*

Maria
            Participant

He is big! I can’t wait for mine to get here. He’ll just be lonely for a while though, poor fellow.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Well, I got a couple (as you saw I sold 2 on ebay in the past few days. I got one that was very dark and 2 that were much lighter. The same thing happened with the mother griffin too. I got 2 light and one very dark. I’ve been keeping the dark ones and selling the lighter ones, but now I’m going to have alot of trouble getting a darker colored male I bet, but oh well. I’ll have to get a light colored standing baby to even it out =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

See?

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

wolflodge100
                  Participant

mine looks the one on the right.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Wow!!! They’re all so cute and so different!!! I can’t wait to get mine!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope mine is darker. they are really cute though, no matter which one. I never thought I’d get into anything but the dragons….. ๐Ÿ™„

Jodi
                      Participant

Oh, they’re so cute! Okay, I only have to wait until Monday or Tuesday. *waiting… tapping fingers…*

Lokie
                        Participant

Ah, very cute picture, Drag0n. I definitely want a darker one but I won’t know till I get mine late next week. Maybe a forum member who gets a dark one but doesn’t like it as much will be willing to trade if I get a light one.

Jodi
                          Participant

Lokie wrote:

Ah, very cute picture, Drag0n. I definitely want a darker one but I won’t know till I get mine late next week. Maybe a forum member who gets a dark one but doesn’t like it as much will be willing to trade if I get a light one.

If I get a dark one, I would probably be willing to do that. I think my Female is light, so I would want it to match.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.