fbpx

Some people just don't get it

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Some people just don't get it

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Well, he said “I can if you’d like!” So I will be putting in a bid, too. I only want the grand and the daddy. I have the others.

Well that works out nicely. Since you each want different unis, maybe if either you or bluepony win you can work something out together! πŸ™‚

Megani-chan wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Well, he said “I can if you’d like!” So I will be putting in a bid, too. I only want the grand and the daddy. I have the others.

Well that works out nicely. Since you each want different unis, maybe if either you or bluepony win you can work something out together! πŸ™‚

I just PM’d her πŸ˜€

Megan
      Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I just PM’d her πŸ˜€

Look out, eBayers… the Windstone forum crew is conspiring! πŸ˜†

Megani-chan wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I just PM’d her πŸ˜€

Look out, eBayers… the Windstone forum crew is conspiring! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

laphon1
        Participant

I asked if he would wrap each item in bubble wrap, pack each in a separate box, and put that box in a 2nd box packed with peanuts.

His answer was “Yes, the buyer always gets what they want.”

So maybe all that is needed is to be extremely detailed as to how they are to be packed.

Well, I guess I’ll be able to answer the mystery once they come in! πŸ™‚ I couldn’t resist despite the controversy and really, $260 is an amazing price to pay for the ENTIRE UNICORN FAMILY!! I asked for insurance and an EXTREMELY well packed shipment. I also mentioned the fact that PayPal will refund if an item is poorly packed. Was that too mean? I put a smiley face afterwards. (You know, like here’s some sugar after I just bit you.) Well, everyone cross their fingers… πŸ™„

Skigod377
          Participant

Well congrats! I missed the end of the auction. I was not available at all last night. Sorry Pony πŸ™ I would not have bid that high anyway, though.

Wouldn’t bid that high? Hmmm….well, if I were to buy all the pieces new today, it would cost me $431. So I think $260 was a great price to pay and if they don’t come with boxes, I can just get some spares. I think most people were worried about possible shipping damage. Guess we’ll see whether the ‘good deal’ pans out. πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

Good win, phoenixx! I hope the seller is true to her word.

skigod377 wrote:

Well congrats! I missed the end of the auction. I was not available at all last night. Sorry Pony πŸ™ I would not have bid that high anyway, though.

It’s cool, I wouldn’t have gone much higher than I bid anyway, too many other things I’d rather have πŸ˜€ I just figured for the price it was worth the shipping risk.

Hope the winner gets an awsome deal πŸ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.