fbpx

some curlie families for you all to look at

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone some curlie families for you all to look at

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Thanks Skigod! πŸ˜€ LIttle really that means i can get one from the US!!! (Gets excited!) How little is the little one. Does anyone have any sizes?

Jodi
    Participant

A white coiled mother sold on eBay recently for $300.

eek

Jodi
      Participant

That’s what I say. Just about that same way… eek!

Skigod377
        Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Thanks Skigod! πŸ˜€ LIttle really that means i can get one from the US!!! (Gets excited!) How little is the little one. Does anyone have any sizes?

You’re welcome πŸ™‚ All the coileds are pretty small. The little one will fit in the palm of your hand (3″X3″.) The male is the biggest of the curleds. He is about 4″X5″. The mom is inbetween.

Right well they are definetly on the to get list now then πŸ˜€

Patricia
          Participant

Awesome curlie fams!

And Griffiness you can probably order the little curlies straight from the factory. Check with Karen if you want one and see what they have available. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Kasie
            Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Right well they are definetly on the to get list now then πŸ˜€

I just looked on ebay and someone has all three colors listed. Starting price is $70.00 but you can buy it now for $130.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

Mipa is selling them.

Shipping will be more for me as im accross the pond but i’ll have a look πŸ˜€

Thanks Guys 8)

i know the topic is about the curlie family, but that pyo kirin is spot on!

Kasie
              Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

I agree there!

Lovely collection!

gryphondreamer wrote:

Thanks I like him, if you look at him in person you can tell he does not match that well, he is darker, but thanks he likes his family.

I just have to add these curls are my FAVORITE! I hope melody does more small dragons– I love love love them! I wonder if I should get the coiled too– from pics I really don’t like them as much as the curled– hmmm- I’ll have to do more checking!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.