fbpx

So now the surprise has come and gone…

Home Forums Miscellany Community So now the surprise has come and gone…

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 539 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Maybe another baby sprung up on him…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lupin
      Participant

Actually Dragonmedly it was my baby that sprang back up on him again. Among other things, He’s been helping us with Khym. Whee fun!! πŸ˜•

Maria
        Participant

That doesn’t sound convinced…

Lupin
          Participant

Just wait until the Pics are developed!! And I figure out how to get them online πŸ˜• I don’t want to take up anymore of his time in my trying to get that done so I’ll just be trying (note operational word is trying) to get that done myself. πŸ˜€ I must try and learn some things from the master and some things on my own or else I’ll never have a chance in hell of ever lightning his load!! Though maybe that’s not too bad a thing, ’cause then it’ll mean mine gets heavier!! 😯

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜†

Anthony
              Participant

This is a major thread resurrection, but I was bored and read the whole thread. So I’m wondering what the surprise is/was. Did he ever do it?

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Not yet.

Anthony
                  Participant

Ah, but a lot of the thread was funny to read xD It was worth taking 15 mins doing

Bob

I don’t think there ever was a surprise

Jodi
                      Participant

I don’t think he’s coming back. The notice list isn’t on wildrose anymore. πŸ™

Anonymous

The company named changed. Nothing else did.

The whole surprise bit was a radio show setup where you could phone in and ask Melody questions and have all the Windstone members listen in on the computer. It was meant as a way to promote new pieces and get information to dealers as well as bug Melody live. It was discussed with John and Melody and a go ahead for a trial was given but life intervened and I have not found the time to make it happen.

I have all the equipment because we used to run a show for neons.org. I found most of it during the ‘cleaning’ but there really isn’t the proper space to set it up in this little apartment.

If you saw the pictures of the apartment somewhere in the middle of this thread, I cleaned that up last week. That’ll give you an idea of my “time”.

Oh, I finally proposed to Tami after 7 years.

Looking for a house now. When we find a house, I’m hoping in the dead of winter for the best price, so late January, then I’ll have a broadcast studio room again.

There, that’s the last 6 months in a nut shell.

Oh yeah, and there was the whole Lupin popping a kid and me working all her shifts too. πŸ™„ Then the poor kid being stuck in the hospital.

lamortefille
                          Participant

Congrats on your engagement and good luck with the house hunting! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                            Participant

Thanks for the update. Tami is one lucky girl!!! πŸ™‚

Jodi
                              Participant

Glad to see I was wrong. Congrats on the engagement!

BDW
                                Participant

Hi Snap!
                                  Congrats and glad you are back! Funny I asked about you on Christmas day and POOFF there you are! πŸ˜†
                                  Will we see pictures of the baby soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 539 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.