fbpx

So now the surprise has come and gone…

Home Forums Miscellany Community So now the surprise has come and gone…

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 539 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Fooey, I might not be able to be online that day. Can we reschedule it?

Sure, how about December 26th

No, not good. That’s too far away.
    haha, then Snap can torture us more. It works out for him, but then if we all kill over then he won’t have anyone to torture.

Bob

but I do not want to keel over

Awesome Snap! Glad to hear Tami finally got her surgery and that she is home! πŸ˜€ I hope she gets to feeling 100% soon. Between sleep and work, I get lucky enough to stop in while I am getting ready for work or getting ready for bed. That should change this weekend. πŸ˜€
      But what time next Friday…I gotta work, but I will call in if I have to. *Very interested in what is gonna happen*

siberakh1
      Participant

Soooo, what time on Friday? I’m off to work from 3-1am EST (with commute). Is this a phone thing, pc thing, chat thing? I know I can’t do chat at work *sniff*.

I almost forgot about this. πŸ˜†

Elena
        Participant

Right, July 20th for Snap’s surprise… now what time?

Bob

yes what time and what time zone please

Maria
            Participant

Oh wow – I’d almost forgotten about that! 😳

Lupin
              Participant

Hey guy got a bit of bad news on this Snap doesn’t think he’ll be able to get it up and runnning again in time, so it’s been unofficially postponed again!! He’s been sick as a Dog (I mean he actually called in sick here to the cafe!!! 😯 😯 😯 😯 ) and everything else has been trying to go to hell in a handbasket here to boot!! *Sigh* I’m away for 2 weeks and he’s sick the next and everything decides it’s gonna blow up on us!! (Though thankfully not literally, errr Ummm not yet, or that I know of anyway) And the rest of his life has been almost as chaotic as mine’s been!! Hopefully this will all work out here very shortly and we’ll both be back for more than 5 mins!!

Oh and Nam NO FAIR!! Whimper!! Labrador Griffins….Grumble grumble grumble

Lupin wrote:

Hey guy got a bit of bad news on this Snap doesn’t think he’ll be able to get it up and runnning again in time, so it’s been unofficially postponed again!! He’s been sick as a Dog (I mean he actually called in sick here to the cafe!!! 😯 😯 😯 😯 ) and everything else has been trying to go to hell in a handbasket here to boot!! *Sigh* I’m away for 2 weeks and he’s sick the next and everything decides it’s gonna blow up on us!! (Though thankfully not literally, errr Ummm not yet, or that I know of anyway) And the rest of his life has been almost as chaotic as mine’s been!! Hopefully this will all work out here very shortly and we’ll both be back for more than 5 mins!!

Oh and Nam NO FAIR!! Whimper!! Labrador Griffins….Grumble grumble grumble

Well thank you for keeping us informed.

Here we go again. **taps foot and waits for the next tease date**

πŸ˜†

Elena
                Participant

Thanks for the update Lupin. Hope Snap feels better soon!

Lab Griffs – You’ll just have to make a trip south to visit mine! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Poor Snap. I hope he gets better soon.

And poor Us:(

Maria
                    Participant

Aw, bummer. Well, I hope Snap feels better soon. It’s not like his schedule was a very healthy one. πŸ˜•

Purplecat
                      Participant

Aw, poo….I was looking forward to finding out the surprise today too…I understand though, take care and get better πŸ˜€

Pam

Never really followed this topic much, but whatever happened to that “big surprise”?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 539 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.