fbpx

So, Nirvana…

Home Forums Miscellany Community So, Nirvana…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

you just need to drink a lot of caffine and sudaphed. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous

Caffinated drinks give me a headache.

Nirvana — I’m glad things are going well!

I hope you get your transfer soon.

Snapdragon wrote:

Wow, I’ve never met an uncaffeinated computer geek before! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Chessapeaka wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Wow, I’ve never met an uncaffeinated computer geek before! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

i was thinkign the same thing…but i didnt want to offend. you said it first. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Well, I drink Mountain Dew, but up here there’s no crap in it.

Maybe I’m just not a geek, maybe I’m just a really skilled male.

Snapdragon wrote:

Well, I drink Mountain Dew, but up here there’s no crap in it.

crap: high fructose corn syrup or caffine?

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

You guys are great LoL! *slips some arsnic into the nachos….*

Hehehehehehe

The work situation is….interesting….The District Manager has contacted me several times, the last time was to let me know he was going to talk to an employee at another store and see if he could “switch” me out so that I could transfer to another store.
        He also wanted some more input on Zack, in so far as his behavior and if he treats the other employees the same way….that sort of thing.
        He also told me that one of my customers wrote me a very nice letter complimenting my “excelent customer service”, and my DM was very “pleased and impressed”.
        (Another) He also said that because of my input and insight on the situation with John, management was able to take a much different approach to the situation than they normaly would have, and the DM thought that because of that they had taken a better course and avoided a potentialy bad situation.

So, things are looking up! I can’t wait to get out of that store, I really don’t want to be there when the shizz hits the fan. Two, possibly three of the other employees are ready to quit, and it is quite imminent. They are the two leads, and the assistant manager….That’ll be interesting.

On a side note too, I had given Zack (the manager) a written note with some dates that I would not be availible (to include this past weekend) about a month ago. When I got my schedual, I was only working Wednesday last week. When I came in to work on Wed, I was all of a sudden working Thurs and Fri. too…..Which presented a problem since I was getting on a plane to OK Thurs morning….He changed the schedual about 4 days before, and never gave me a call to let me know…I very politely told him that I was not going to be there and that he was screwed and could NOT enforce those hours considering the circumstances….ROFLMAO

Anyway, thank you for asking after me! I hope this whole thing has become as amusing for you guys as it has for me! ROFLMAO
        lol… I hope you can just slip out quietly and not have to deal with the BS after. It would be really funny to see their faces tho when they find out.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Most welcome!

One last piece of info too, the DM called me last Wed morning to tell me about the letter, and he also said that Zack had a copy of it. I worked with Zack for a full hour before he left Wed night, and he didn’t even mention the leter once. I’m going to wait and see how long it takes him to mention it..:lol:
        hehe, hopefully he isn’t holding out on you on purpose.

Snapdragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

You can make me nachos, but the rest is pure fantasy. Dont they have drug tests where you work?

I work for myself remember? I couldn’t possibly afford drugs.
        *points to Nirvana’s comment* She already has it handled. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Lost

Starbreeze
          Participant

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous

Maybe I should crawl back into my cage.

Starbreeze
              Participant

How roomy is your cage? 8)

Anonymous

Well digitaldragon was in it with me for a while, I don’t know what happened to her tho.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.