fbpx

So, has anyone else seen this…..?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, has anyone else seen this…..?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I never did get a reply back from them about the weight.

Maria
      Participant

They probably didn’t want to admit to anymore mistakes after Ski’s informing them they were way off.

frozendragon
        Participant

yeah….probably

Copper83
          Participant

Well, the rock dragon is back and he seems to have lost weight. Only 34lbs now. Shipping cost is not disclosed though.

Skigod377
            Participant

copper83 wrote:

Well, the rock dragon is back and he seems to have lost weight. Only 34lbs now. Shipping cost is not disclosed though.

If he had it for sale for $200 w/free shipping, that would be a better deal.

Bob

some people will do anything to get their money

Jodi
                Participant

Now it’s just gone. Ebay must have gotten word of a problem with it. Wonder what it could be? 😈 Wasn’t me, by the way. I didn’t tell.

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Now it’s just gone. Ebay must have gotten word of a problem with it. Wonder what it could be? 😈 Wasn’t me, by the way. I didn’t tell.

There was nothing wrong with the listing, was there? Maybe they are just revising the price??

Jodi
                    Participant

Having an exceptionally large shipping cost can get an item shut down by Ebay. That would be the thing that was wrong with it. Maybe it got relisted. Anyone find the new listing address?

Skigod377
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Having an exceptionally large shipping cost can get an item shut down by Ebay. That would be the thing that was wrong with it. Maybe it got relisted. Anyone find the new listing address?

Nope. I thought the shipping wasn’t displayed. I didnt even bother to look at it once it was relisted with the same starting bid. πŸ˜• I see those chinese sculptires all the time and the shipping is like 85GB. Ridiculous!

What! It says shipping is $101 to my zip code. Ridiculous!

Skigod377
                        Participant

It says $74 to mine.

Copper83
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

There was nothing wrong with the listing, was there? Maybe they are just revising the price??

My problem with the listing wasn’t the price so much as the fact that they said it weighed 70lbs and were charging $45 shipping. Now it’s 34lbs and $130.59 to ship here.! 😯 Guess I should have left well enough alone. πŸ™‚

haha, There is definately something wrong with this picture. It says $80 to mail to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.