fbpx

So DH today was looking at a new truck

Home Forums Miscellany Community So DH today was looking at a new truck

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

So they don’t even wear them? They just sit in the box? 😯

Well yes and no. Depends on the collector. My guy has a set that he wears (ever so lightly – so they stay looking new) and then those that are the holy grails and they don’t get worn. Just saved away until the end of time, or if they need to be sold for $$ on Ebay.

Like Ski said, they sometimes walk funny in them just to keep them nice.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Wow!!! I never knew guys could have shoe fetishes 😯

Oh, dearie… they are not just shoes… they are 😯 JORDANS πŸ™„ *This said by him in the same serious tone I use when explaining the difference between Windstones and other dragons*

The all mighty and powerful JORDANS! ALL HAIL THE JORDANS!!! LOL!

Haha, that is funny.

Lupin
        Participant

Ok so I HAVE to give in and reply to this one…. Make him a deal he get’s his ornament(aka truck) then you can get the equivelent in Windstones!!! πŸ˜› Hopefully he wants that truck that badly 😈

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Lupin wrote:

Ok so I HAVE to give in and reply to this one…. Make him a deal he get’s his ornament(aka truck) then you can get the equivelent in Windstones!!! πŸ˜› Hopefully he wants that truck that badly 😈

Welcome, and NICE argument!! ROFL!

Welcome Lupin. Yep, That would probably have him think twice. πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Lupin wrote:

That’s a heck of a lot of Windstones……I was just realizing that! 😯

Lupin
              Participant

Thank you guys….And that is most definitly the point!! 😈 Collect away and he can’t really say anything 😈 I’m just glad my male is wants to collect Windstones almost as bad as me, even though he only just saw his first one. After I had been hunting for years. Oh and yeah anyone know where I can get a good Black Male Griff for decent?

I don’t know where you can get a male black griffin, a lot of people are looking for him…including me. One sold for $75 (if it is real and not a scam artist).

Skigod377
                Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Even better, my guy works at the Nike employee store, so he will know when releases come out and sometimes can get 40-50% discounts. So if he wants, just PM or e-mail me and I’ll forward the info.

He even has a Nike swoosh license plate holder. πŸ˜•

Oh that is awesome! (The job, not so much the liscence plate holder πŸ˜† )I might as well just ask to get a pair of every limited retro version that comes out. Maybe that will get my man to marry me. πŸ˜†

hehe, just give him shoes every holiday. πŸ˜†

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.