fbpx

SNOW??????? ****NEW PICS ADDED****

Home Forums Miscellany Community SNOW??????? ****NEW PICS ADDED****

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Well here are a couple new pics of the dogs, in our new snow, this park was snow free on friday.

This it Tonka, he took Gages rawhide and would not let the poor guy have it back:

Megan
    Participant

Aww! Looks like everyone had fun out there in the white stuff πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
      Participant

😯 It’s almost 25 here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wolflodge100
        Participant

Sunny but windy here, probably around 60. I wanna play in the snow! πŸ˜€

I love seeing your dogs. They are so pretty.
          I know Alpha would love to play in the snow like that byt every time we go to MI in the winter ( family there) it’s too dry to snow! This last winter we were too broke to go and they had record snowfall πŸ™„
          btw it’s 8o and sunny here 😈 πŸ˜†

Bred egg*Bred Egg 2*Blue

Holy cow that’s a big bone! πŸ˜†
          We’ve always found that you can give each dog a bone, but there’s only ever one bone that seems to count.

And now it is down to half that size πŸ˜†

Lupin
          Participant

Lucky you Ruff we’re still getting Shit on!! 😑 It’s pretty to look at but nasty otherwise!! I can’t go out for walks, the dog and baby are going stir crazy with me!!

Looks like all the dogs had fun in the snow! my dog is the same way, she goes crazy when it snows, she loves it! It was about 70 degrees here in New Jersey today!

Maria
            Participant

Beautiful dogs, ruffian. I love the second photo.

Travistie
              Participant

It looks so pretty there with all that snow. And the dogs look like they’re having a blast!

I don’t miss snow… especially driving in it. And I really don’t like cold temps either. I definitely do prefer GA weather over PA weather.

travistie wrote:

It looks so pretty there with all that snow. And the dogs look like they’re having a blast!

I don’t miss snow… especially driving in it. And I really don’t like cold temps either. I definitely do prefer GA weather over PA weather.

Where did you move here from T ?
                We came from MI. I don’t miss the cold at all, or shoveling the stuff ! πŸ˜†

Travistie
                Participant

khat7 wrote:

travistie wrote:

Where did you move here from T ?
                  We came from MI. I don’t miss the cold at all, or shoveling the stuff ! πŸ˜†

I’m originally from Pittsburgh, PA. I lived there ever since I was born. Just moved to Georgia about 2 years ago. Summer is nice in PA… not as hot as it is here. But I don’t miss the winters one bit.

We are still getting it, we are up to 3feet and should ahve another today, maybe another tomorrow??? We are used to getting snow here, but this started saturday. My car got stuck today, the first time ever, my kids school is closed, that has never happened I dont think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.