fbpx

Snow Bats & Bengal Cats!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Snow Bats & Bengal Cats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We’ve got Snow Bats and Brown and Silver Bengal Flap Cats in the store now! Here’s a link: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/

Susie
      Keymaster

Carolyn
        Participant

I’d love one of the cats (the brown one ) , but I can’t get it at a dealer . So sadly I’ll miss out on it .

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

OH MY!! Which to choose!!?

megamibabe16
            Participant

That’s what I am thinking. Guess I will just have to get both, eventually.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Ae man, I’m SO BROKE right now I have to pass on everything. *cries*

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
                Participant

Eeeee! That so made my afternoon! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Bengals!!

But now I really need to kick off a sale since I’m spending money I don’t have yet… 😳

Diana L
                  Participant

*dancing around* I GOT ONE…I got a brown bengal cat to go with my growing mob of cats….YAY!!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I got me a snow bat, but man – I wish I could afford at least one of those kitties πŸ˜₯
                      I shouldn’t have even bought the bat 😳

Rachel
                      Participant

Charlie32 wrote:

I’d love one of the cats (the brown one ) , but I can’t get it at a dealer . So sadly I’ll miss out on it .

Why not? There are a couple of dealers that frequent this forum that are willing to ship. I’ve dealt with Emerald 212 from Emerald’s Emporium and she’s very nice to deal with.

Carolyn
                        Participant

Everytime I’ve asked a dealer to order me a limited edition windstone I get a no from Windstone . They won’t send them to a dealer . Well I will try today . Who knows I might get lucky !

Carolyn
                          Participant

Well I can’t be to unhappy . I have a brown bat , Puffin & Tiger in siamese on lay a way . And an Amethyst Coiled coming soon with a Emerald coiled and a black gold coiled too . My lone Emerald coil will have company then .

Rachel
                            Participant

Ohh. I see. Yes, limited edition are only available from the website. Sorry, I misunderstood.

etruscan
                              Participant

I have gotten several pieces from the website and used Paypal, but I believe there are options for paying with a check or money order. No doubt somebody has had experience with this method. I have found it very easy to get things through the website – maybe too easy. 😳

Jodi
                                Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Charlie32 wrote:

Why not? There are a couple of dealers that frequent this forum that are willing to ship. I’ve dealt with Emerald 212 from Emerald’s Emporium and she’s very nice to deal with.

Thank you! Unfortunately, dealers can pretty much only get regular production items. So, unless it’s made regular production (or if Windstone says in the listing that they are shipping it to dealers), then I cannot get it. I still have a Zeppard Poad in stock and available though. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.