fbpx

Sitting. Waiting. Refreshing.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sitting. Waiting. Refreshing.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Glad I’m not alone in the obsession.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Okay…I’m gonna TRY and take a shower πŸ˜† I’ve been sitting in front of the store screen so long I’m seeing double. Maybe I should start giving my cell out so someone can text me when they show up! haha!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I was just thinking about cell phones!! I asked the other day in a thread whether they would come out regular hours like 8 to 5 or it could be at any time and now I can’t find that thread to see if it was answered. Plus, they’re in a different time zone. I was thinking if it was like midnight my time I’d be well asleep and if someone could just call me… lol πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Well California is 3 hours behind me so no matter when they post in the store it’s usually late afternoon to as late at 5 or 6 pm for me. Which is pretty perfect because I can sometimes run quick to a computer at work, but I can’t justify running to it every ten minutes for my whole shift tying to make sure I don’t miss out! πŸ˜† I don’t know about outside the US though.

If we designated a “lookout” who could inform others of when things pop up in the store and rotate days or something I thought it would be useful, but I never really mentioned it cause some people don’t have cellphones and most of the charges would be long distance so I didn’t think I would it be a good idea *shrug*

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Pegasi1978
        Participant

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

I was just thinking about cell phones!! I asked the other day in a thread whether they would come out regular hours like 8 to 5 or it could be at any time and now I can’t find that thread to see if it was answered. Plus, they’re in a different time zone. I was thinking if it was like midnight my time I’d be well asleep and if someone could just call me… lol πŸ˜€

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything added to the store after regular business hours for California.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, me neither.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

darjeb
            Participant

Raises hand I have been glued to the PC for 3 days now waiting for the Royals to appear

pegasi1978 wrote:

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything added to the store after regular business hours for California.

Ok great πŸ™‚ I will have to go do some googling now and see what the hours for california are translate to the hours here. I’m in Wisconsin (and it’s cold!)

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

*sigh* Okay I have to go to Home Depot to pick up my boyfriend. Hopefully they don’t list them while I’m gone. If anyone is able to I want all 6 if they do come out, but I know that’s a huge load so I’d be happy with just the rainbows if need be. *wish me luck* I’m going to drive like the WIND!

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jodi
                Participant

I would like the silver hatchers, but I’ve been bad and spent the money on other things, so I can’t get them. I got an Old Green Male Dragon, a Burnt Sugar Poad, and an Alchemist Tower instead. I want whatever new curly comes up though. I think I can still swing that. This credit card bill just keeps getting bigger instead of going away. πŸ˜•

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I just put this in the trade and swap section, but if anyone wants to grab any extra silver ones, I can trade a MINT MALE KIRIN (no tag or box though) for two of them. Like Kinglet and one other one or something along those lines. Just throwing it out there if anyone happened to be looking for one.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

emerald212 wrote:

I would like the silver hatchers, but I’ve been bad and spent the money on other things, so I can’t get them. I got an Old Green Male Dragon, a Burnt Sugar Poad, and an Alchemist Tower instead. I want whatever new curly comes up though. I think I can still swing that. This credit card bill just keeps getting bigger instead of going away. πŸ˜•

Boy do I know about the credit card’S’. I keep trying to sell down some of my model horse collection to pay them off once and for all they are so frustrating but I can’t decide which ones to part with.

I want a silver kinglet and a rainbow emperor. or switch them in reverse…i wish they would at least tell us if they got the felt pads in….arg

Travistie
                    Participant

They’re probably over there shaking their heads at this whole conversation! πŸ˜† (if they’ve even got time to check the forum today)

travistie wrote:

They’re probably over there shaking their heads at this whole conversation! πŸ˜† (if they’ve even got time to check the forum today)

Yeah… I bet we are pretty amusing. But I also bet we get old after awhile with our impatience πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.