fbpx

Single color collection (or mostly)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Single color collection (or mostly)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Nice collection…those look simular. hehe

Skigod377
    Participant

I think the emeralds as a group are the most striking. Very nice.

I just wish there were that many pieces in black gold… That would be pretty striking too!

Skigod377
      Participant

The black gold just does not do anything for me.

No? Consider yourself lucky – seven pieces you don’t need to bother about buying.

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

No? Consider yourself lucky – seven pieces you don’t need to bother about buying.

The baby hatcher is in the mail, so I will see what the color looks like. The scratcher (in pics) looks sooo different from the OW I have. I love the OW, but on the scratcher, it looks cheesy.

Do you have a black gold OW? (Sorry, can’t remember…)

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Do you have a black gold OW? (Sorry, can’t remember…)

Yup, and he is pretty, though not as pretty as others. I prefer ones with more color.

Guess I ought to finally buy myself something in black gold so I can see whether my favoritism to it is justified… 😛

frozendragon
            Participant

well….my black gold emporer is totally cool….I love the color…but he’s the only one I wanted in it….

in person he’s so cool looking….although a different eye color would make him even cooler….

Participant

I think Black Gold is a very pretty color scheme, but I just don’t like it as well as some other colors – I think it’s the black body. I would like to see the scratcher in Black Peacock though. Hmmm……

I also like the black gold emperor. I like it because of the contrast.

I adore the Black Gold. That’s what I’m collecting.

Once I have all of the (current) dragons available in the Black Gold, I may then limit my collecting to specials and/or a color that really pops/speaks to me.

But first things first.

🙂

My signature is my dream —- except I’d rather have a Black Gold SK and, of course, the Royal Hatchlings.

🙂

kitsunelady
                Participant

Good luck collecting all those black golds! =)

As for me, I don’t think any of my collection matches. o_o; Unless you count Ruby Sun and Ruby Fledgling as matching. XD I don’t…I think the western dragons have more color variation on them than the orientals. c.c…

It might be nice to have a matching set…someday. I like the Red Fire an awful lot.

Dorothy
                  Participant

I have all the dragons in white, and I believe, at least one of every dragon sculpt. The orientals are jade (aka emerald). There are also a few miscellaneous wizards, cats and poads to round things out. I guess I still need a griffin or two though.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.