fbpx

Single color collection (or mostly)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Single color collection (or mostly)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

This question was prompted by a comment by SilverArrow in another thread. Which of you collect all the pieces of a single color (or most of the pieces, or mostly a single color) and which is it?

I know that dragonnessjade collects the emeralds and she has posted pictures of the whole collection which she recently completed. BTW Congrats Jade!

Frozen collects white and he did post pics a long time ago.

Which of you have all or most the pieces in the other colors:

Peacock?
      Ruby?
      Black Gold?
      Brown?

What about the colors where there are not so many pieces:

Rainbow?
      Green?
      gold?
      Emerald Peacock?

And are any of you planning on starting a single color collection?

Finally, last request: Those of you who do have all or almost all of a color…POST PICS PLEASE! 😀

littleironhorse
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Keplilly has whites, too.

I was thinking about collecting a whole color, but I have not decided yet. They really look good altogether, I just dont want a whole bunch of the same sculpt. What a dilemma.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I want to collect all the browns, but as I only have one now…lol not off to a good start. I want all of them in gold as well, (have 3!) and I do have a large chunk of the dragons in peacock. (Emperor, scratching, mother, father, young, hatching, young oriental, old warrior, hatching empress, spectral) all I need is the lap, rising spectral, hatching emperor and kinglet to have all the peacock dragons. Not too crazy about the wizards, althought I do like the Emerald siameese cat wizard. I also have them all in the old green except the fledge 🙁 I hope Melody makes a similar green lap dragon (since she said she’s practically out of the original paint)

Well ide never be able to get all the coloured windstone pieces over here in the first place.

I’ll have to be honest and say i only like the rainbow, peacock and black gold colours. Im really not keen on Ruby, Gold and emerald. Actually i wouldn’t mind a small emerald piece. I don’t like the old browns and greens they are just not to my taist.

I will prob buy a Lap Dragon in Black and Gold a Mother Dragon in Rainbow and a curled Dragon in emerald and a scratching Dragon in Peacock. Im not up for doubles but i just can’t afford all the windstone pieces what with collecting everything else that i do. So i’ll just have one of each of the dragon in a different colour. White isn’t that bad i guess 🙂

I usually like to buy each color in one piece, except the ruby. I have two of those. I have one white, one rainbow, one gold and one black gold. I am currently trying to figure out which dragon i want in the emarald-peacock. It’s between the young dragon and the hatching dragon.

Kasie
            Participant

I don’t collect just one color but I don’t collect them all. I collect emerald, peacock, and white. I fthe pieces I still need come out in emerald peacock I would fit that color in too. Just not too big on the other colors, unless Melody comes out with a production silver!

Jodi
              Participant

Right now I have an army of Young Dragons and some cowpies. I also have an Emerald Spectral Riser and the Hatching Empress and Emperor in Peacock.

I want to start collecting all the Gold Dragon pieces. I picked that color because there aren’t too many out yet, so I’m not that behind and won’t have to spend a fortune on retired pieces. However, that little Gold Fledgling on the Direct Buy page is quite spendy. And I like the Gold color a lot, especially now that it has some variation to it.

I’m not sure if I’m going to keep all the Youngs or just my favorites. Some I don’t really like. But I’d like to get the rest of the cowpies. And I really like my Emerald Riser. He’s a nice big boy!

And I’m thinking about getting all the Griffins in every color. I love Griffins more than Dragons.

lamortefille
                Participant

The only complete collection I have are the rainbows. Please make more, Miss Melody! I posted a couple of pictures in the “Show Your Windstone Collection, Cont.” thread, if anyone cares to have a peek.

I collect by both pose and color. Favorite colors are emerald peacock, black gold and peacock although I would kill for an autumn (ok, maybe just kill a mosquito). I do have a couple of golds and a token ruby lap. Favorite poses are the OW and the lap although any of the curled and the male are up there too. And of course the orientals….

Hey, lamortefille, just noticed your signature. Yes, it can – try living in Ithaca, NY – when it’s not raining it’s snowing, sometimes in the same day! 😀

lamortefille
                  Participant

That sounds just like NJ. lol I swear it’s like living in Seattle.. 🙄

I have a bunch of EVERYTHING LOL! All I need is a Ruby Scratcher and I’ll have a complete Ruby Collection and a Peacock Lap for a complete peacock collection. I even have all the hatching dragons in peacock too.
                    I have 2 Emerald Peacock so far (the male & female)
                    I have 3 rainbow (female, young, & fledgling)
                    5 Black & Golds (Emperor, male, female, fledgling, scratching)
                    7 Emeralds (Hatching Kinglet & Empress, Male, Old Warrior, fledgling, rising spectral & young oriental)
                    4 whites (fledgling, hatching emperor, scratching, rising spectral)
                    3 green (male female, fledgling)
                    4 brown (male, female, hatching, young)
                    I think that’s all of them. Not counting cowpies, griffins, Ki-Rins, and more, teehee.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I collect the white! The only dragon I’m currently missing is the rising spectral right now for a complete white collection.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

littleironhorse wrote:

I know that dragonnessjade collects the emeralds and she has posted pictures of the whole collection which she recently completed. BTW Congrats Jade!

Thank you LIH.

I am planning on also collecting the black gold, emerald peacock, gold, original green and maybe white. Not too fond of the browns or peacock, but I will probably get a young dragon in brown.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.