fbpx

Since when did walking my dog become a life/death issue??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Since when did walking my dog become a life/death issue??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I would talk to the sheriffs dept. This is not a hunting problem this is a nut! Fish and game can have different opinions on gun related things. I had a nieghbor from hell that even put up cameras so he knew when any one was near his place and tapped our phone lines!

wolflodge100 wrote:

I would talk to the sheriffs dept. This is not a hunting problem this is a nut! Fish and game can have different opinions on gun related things. I had a nieghbor from hell that even put up cameras so he knew when any one was near his place and tapped our phone lines!

what eventually happened to the neighbor? what happened when you all found out he tapped your phone lines! wow. 😯

Pam

gryphondreamer wrote:

has he shown this kind of behavior towards other people or dogs? is there any way you can find out?

So far as I know, he just hates me.. I’m the only person who goes up there regularly.

πŸ˜₯ I feel so unloved!

Lupin
        Participant

Definitly call this one in!! It’s the second time you have felt as if he may very well be threatening you with a firearm, when you are on public property. And this time specifically avoiding him. I do believe that it is illegal even in the US and most/all states to make a person on Public property feel as though their life is at risk. If you had been on his property I’ld say different but not when avoiding him. But then again maybe I watch too much Crime TV. πŸ˜€

And when I read your latest update, I had a couple of thoughts run through my mind, Had you ever seen a dog there before? and wether you did or not, maybe he was actually shooting the Dog for not having gone past the end of the property and tearing you apart!! Not a plesant thought either.

WE LOVE YOU HERE!
          walk your dog all over the forum! (but not near those with dog allergies. :D)

Pam

Lupin wrote:

And when I read your latest update, I had a couple of thoughts run through my mind, Had you ever seen a dog there before? and wether you did or not, maybe he was actually shooting the Dog for not having gone past the end of the property and tearing you apart!! Not a plesant thought either.

I thought about that too… I knew he had dogs, but I had never seen them before. When the shots went of, I could hear his dogs immediately flip out, barking like crazy, and one sounded higher pitched than usual.. I wouldn’t put it past him to shoot his own dog! πŸ˜•

Report him, immediately. And Pam, let us know what happens.

But this guy is obviously a danger.

I’d also talk to the cop again, and ask him if he’ll stay outside his house and listen for what is going on, next time you come through there and the recluse is home. So you can have someone witness what is occuring.

If you can get him as a witness, then you will make your case, a cop is a very reliable witness for stuff like this.

Kyrin

Lupin
            Participant

Drunken, paranoid, mental rejects will be the worst of the Stupid Humans, and do almost anything. Especially if they’re the angry sort of people.

wolflodge100
              Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

what eventually happened to the neighbor? what happened when you all found out he tapped your phone lines! wow. 😯

He finally got evicted, did some jail time then moved to another trailer park where he made a nuisance of him self till he got evicted from there too. If I didn’t know better I’d say he moved by Pam now 😯

Yep, I agree with everyone. Report him each and every time he does this. Some people are mean and cranky.

Andrea
                Participant

I would bet the cops will go and talk with the guy and that will be it. If you report him again, you will probably be looked at as if you are trying to antagonize him.
                  Remember, people do get killed by people like this. It happens in real life. The last thing you want is the inscription on your headstone to read “It was the principle of the matter”.

Pretty soon the lots will be built up and you won’t be able to walk there anymore anyways. Why not just avoid the situation? JMHO

Bob

report him as soon as you can and up date us as need be.
                    I have an Emerald Emperor to send you you better be intaked when he gets there!!

Maria
                    Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Jesus H. girl! Get a gun. If that dog comes near you when you are walking your dog, shoot it. If he comes out after you with his gun, shoot him. Self defense.

You guys give such wonderful advice, lol… If he ever starts bringing out hand grenades, I’ll just have to remember to bring along my bazooka πŸ˜† You know what this reminds me of? The Dr. Suess story about the butter-side-ups and the butter-side-downs. They lived on either side of a big wall and each hated each other. Every time one got a big weapon, the other side went out and got a BIGGER weapon!

Ski does have a good point. Guns are equalizers. It never hurts to have one along.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Jesus H. girl! Get a gun. If that dog comes near you when you are walking your dog, shoot it. If he comes out after you with his gun, shoot him. Self defense.

You guys give such wonderful advice, lol… If he ever starts bringing out hand grenades, I’ll just have to remember to bring along my bazooka πŸ˜† You know what this reminds me of? The Dr. Suess story about the butter-side-ups and the butter-side-downs. They lived on either side of a big wall and each hated each other. Every time one got a big weapon, the other side went out and got a BIGGER weapon!

Ski does have a good point. Guns are equalizers. It never hurts to have one along.

It doesnt have to be a bigger one. πŸ™‚

Pam

I’m fairly sure it would be illegal for me to carry a gun around in a public area here.. I don’t have a liscence and I don’t know how to shoot anyway!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.