fbpx

Silverdragon's PYOs– 01/16/2016; Foxy Frenzy! Pg. 3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Silverdragon's PYOs– 01/16/2016; Foxy Frenzy! Pg. 3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Super cute foxes and wolves Silverdragon! You certainly have a way with the canines! 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

SilverDragon
      Participant

Super cute foxes and wolves Silverdragon! You certainly have a way with the canines! 🙂

Aww thanks! 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

SilverDragon
        Participant

My first Unicorn to ever paint. I went with a Tri-Color pinto theme. I was surprise to see how big they are in person. They are a little bigger than the pyo wolf. The horn is so long! She is up for sale right now on Ebay.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

SilverDragon
          Participant

Annnd, my newest fox– Silver fox color! I did a little bit of dry-brushing on the grey part of the main body to define fur lines. 🙂 He is also for sale on Ebay right now.

dragonmedley
            Participant

Actually, the horn looks longer than normal for the PYO unicorn. My unis have a horn 5.5 cm in length.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Landipan
              Participant

Love the Kitsune! I’m actually almost done with a silver fox Kitsune myself, though mine doesn’t look as smooth and pretty as yours lol.

Awesome job on the uni too! Did you paint the horn too, it seems lighter than the usual silver horn?

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

SilverDragon
                Participant

Actually, the horn looks longer than normal for the PYO unicorn. My unis have a horn 5.5 cm in length.

Mines the same size. I guess the picture makes it look longer lol.

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Love the Kitsune! I’m actually almost done with a silver fox Kitsune myself, though mine doesn’t look as smooth and pretty as yours lol.

Awesome job on the uni too! Did you paint the horn too, it seems lighter than the usual silver horn?

Aww can’t wait to see your fox version. 🙂

Nope I didn’t paint the horn. I thought about it, but you have to sand it and I was too scared to mess it up.

Kim
                    Blocked

Nice job on both! I like the unicorn and the horn does look long in that picture but cute!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Nice job on both! I like the unicorn and the horn does look long in that picture but cute!

Thanks! 🙂

rachelled
                        Participant

Very nice! And I might be a little late in saying this, but I am absolutely in love with the wolves you’ve done 🙂

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Very nice job on the unicorn! The white patches are really nicely blended in. I love seeing spots/patches that don’t just look like blobs of paint. 😀

SilverDragon
                            Participant

Very nice job on the unicorn! The white patches are really nicely blended in. I love seeing spots/patches that don’t just look like blobs of paint. 😀

Thanks!, 😀

Amstaff
                              Participant

Love your Very Cherry Red Fox ! Amazing job 🙂

SilverDragon
                                Participant

Very lovely black wolf that I recently finished. Reminds me of Melody’s black demon wolf from her comic. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.