fbpx

Silverdragon PYO's, New Ornate Curly-Tail Dragon……

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Silverdragon PYO's, New Ornate Curly-Tail Dragon……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

My newest creation. It took awhile to draw all the flowers, but i wanted to do a spring them. 🙂

heres the ebay link—>

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-PYO-Wolf-Statue-Secret-Garden-/300545698635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9eb6b4b

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Hannah
      Participant

wow, very cool! I love the colors on him, and those eyes are perfect!

To post pictures, just type:

^^ but take out that first underscore between < and img! Then just get the link to the picture you want to show and insert it within the quotes, replacing IMAGE URL HERE 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

SilverDragon
        Participant

thanku thanku

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Tara
          Participant

Looks Awesome.

Adaneth
            Participant

Very cute! I really like the shading on the wolf’s fur. Good luck with your auction! 🙂

machineguts
              Participant

This is such an adorable piece! 🙂 I love all the bright colors!

Kelly
                Participant

Oh, very nice job. Instant spring! 🙂 Your aqua dragon came out great too!

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Oh, very nice job. Instant spring! 🙂 Your aqua dragon came out great too!

aww thanku 🙂

bayoudragon
                    Participant

awww… so cute! :bigsmile:

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Newest Pyo which I have named “Gold Rush”! I was making him look more like a bronze dragon. I love blending colors, so I used a medium yellow, dark and light cocco brown, and a creamy white. Then coming on top of certain scales I painted metallic gold and copper. Very pretty in person with the transition. He is also for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-PYO-Dragon-Statue-Gold-Rush-/300556988607?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fa97b0bf

Heres an indoor picture–

Kelly
                        Participant

Awesome job! I like how you can see the subtle gold flecks where the light dances off of the scales. Great job blending, that’s one of the things I’m trying to get a handle on. It’s not easy and requires a lot of paitence.

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Awesome job! I like how you can see the subtle gold flecks where the light dances off of the scales. Great job blending, that’s one of the things I’m trying to get a handle on. It’s not easy and requires a lot of paitence.

aww thank you. thats one thing Im very good at is the blending. 🙂

Hannah
                            Participant

Wow, I love that color of yellow! Awesome job 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

SilverDragon
                              Participant

“Timber Peacock!” Whatcha think??

(****Im sorry if half the picture is hacked-off. trying to get the resizing right on this lol!!)

Its on ebay (with more pics)
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-PYO-Wolf-Statue-Timber-Peacock-/300590025116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc8fc99c

Adaneth
                                Participant

Love those wings! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.