fbpx

Silver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Silver Dragons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hello Melody. I was wondering if there was a chance we could see the silver dragons restocked especially the lap dragon? Also any chance that there would be a silver secret keeper davailable? Thank you

pipsxlch
      Participant

Todd, as long as those items aren’t retired (don’t remember on the silvers), there should be a ‘Notify When Back in Stock’ button. Click on that, and they’ll let you know if/when they do restock.

As far as the Secret Keeper goes, I don’t remember that there’s been one in silver. Your best bet is to go to the ‘Tell Melody Your Squeaks’ thread in this subforum, and ask if they plan on making any there. (you can also ask about any specific dragons there, like the Lap) Melody does check it, and others who might be wanting the same thing might chime in.

Todd
        Participant

Okay thank you. I have already hit the notify on them. Thanks for the info

Melody
          Keymaster

If you want something, a separate request here is fine too, The “Squeaks” topic has gotten pretty overwhelming!

Todd
            Participant

Okay Melody thank you. I would really like to see a silver secret keeper and the silver lap restocked if at all possible. Again thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.