fbpx

SIlver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SIlver Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Bob

ddvm wrote:

The problem is that I now have the song from Rudolph stuck in my head – silver and gold, silver and gold…it is driving me crazy! (which is a short trip)

I was thinking the SAME exact thing. Was it Rudolph or Frosty??

Tiffany
      Participant

ahhhhhhh yes it was in the rudolph movie, sung by the snowman! lol! i get it stuck in my head every time i look at the silver dragons, wishing they’d come out to go with the golds! >.< (smitten windstone sigh)

ok here we go! see they are just meant to go together!! squee!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youiekG2UJA&feature=related

Bob

See Melody EVERYONE is getting on board for the Silver and Gold thing!!

Starbreeze
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Gosh, I hope so. I want one of those little curlies. I think they should be a free pass for me (for the club) since I’m not that interested in Poads and don’t want the free pass on the Poads. OK, Ski and Star?

Okay by me!!! πŸ˜‰

Leigha
            Participant

ah, I think I need to join that club…
              I’ve bought quite a few statues so far this month…and it’s only the 16th >.< no more for Leigha…after this last bid I have on a dragon on eBay goes through though…

siberakh1
              Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

ahhhhhhh yes it was in the rudolph movie, sung by the snowman! lol! i get it stuck in my head every time i look at the silver dragons, wishing they’d come out to go with the golds! >.< (smitten windstone sigh)

Yup. Burl Ives does the snowman’s voice. There probably is a youtube video out there of him singing ‘Ugly Bug Ball’ from a Disney movie (Summer Magic was the title I think). Such a cute little song. I love his voice!

lamortefille
                Participant

Dang it! Now I have that song stuck in my head, too. πŸ˜† I love Rudolph…it’s my favorite Christmas cartoon.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Thanks!! Now I have it too!!!! πŸ˜†

Jodi
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Gosh, I hope so. I want one of those little curlies. I think they should be a free pass for me (for the club) since I’m not that interested in Poads and don’t want the free pass on the Poads. OK, Ski and Star?

I’m not fond of the poads either so how would that work??

It’s the club I’m in with them that limits our Windstone purchases to one per month (I don’t think PYO’s count). Star and Ski make exceptions for Poads, which means they don’t count in the limit. I don’t like Poads, so I’m asking if they’ll let me not count Curly Dragons when they come out instead. They’re cheaper than Poads, too, so it should be okay.

siberakh1 wrote:

tfsculptures wrote:

Yup. Burl Ives does the snowman’s voice. There probably is a youtube video out there of him singing ‘Ugly Bug Ball’ from a Disney movie (Summer Magic was the title I think). Such a cute little song. I love his voice!

I love that song! I didn’t think anyone else remembered it!

Skigod377
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I dont think Ski and Star are gonna miss these either. πŸ˜†

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I’m not fond of the poads either so how would that work??

It’s the club I’m in with them that limits our Windstone purchases to one per month (I don’t think PYO’s count). Star and Ski make exceptions for Poads, which means they don’t count in the limit. I don’t like Poads, so I’m asking if they’ll let me not count Curly Dragons when they come out instead. They’re cheaper than Poads, too, so it should be okay.
                          Got it so the 3 of you joined forces as a Windstone adicts club

Starbreeze
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Ski and Star are definitely not going to miss these!!! πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
                            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Ski and Star are definitely not going to miss these!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† BAD ADDICTS!!! πŸ˜† All three of you! No Windstones for a week!

Starbreeze
                              Participant

uh oh….we’re in trouble now!!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.