fbpx

SIlver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SIlver Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Aw… only limited production? I will never in my life be able to afford any limited pieces.
      Well, I’ll never get a silver then… so I guess I don’t care what color their eyes are then >__>;

Kujacker, if Melody does LP Fledglings they should be the same price as the gold ones, which means $100.00… That’s not too bad? or LP Curled for $60.00…

Or is it that you don’t like the smaller pieces?

Nightcrow
      Participant

Melody wrote:

I think if we will do Silver dragons, we will do them as lps, not production.

NOooooooooooOOOOOoooooo!

I can’t afford LPs, at least not in terms of “whole family,” which is what I was seriously planning on doing if Silver is released! The LP things go too fast — I just *barely* squeaked under the line to get my White Warrior. Ninety percent of them would be forever-gone by the time I had the money, and being LP means that they’d be really hard to find afterward, too. No chance of completing the family for a reasonable price, and I don’t want a fraction of a family! πŸ™‚

I’d either skip them entirely or only buy one, because I refuse to get invested (time, money, emotions) in something I can never achieve…

Please reconsider! (Hey, they’d be a GREAT replacement color for Gold, whenever it decides to retire!) [/i]

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
        Participant

nightcrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

I think if we will do Silver dragons, we will do them as lps, not production.

NOooooooooooOOOOOoooooo!

I can’t afford LPs, at least not in terms of “whole family,” which is what I was seriously planning on doing if Silver is released! The LP things go too fast — I just *barely* squeaked under the line to get my White Warrior. Ninety percent of them would be forever-gone by the time I had the money, and being LP means that they’d be really hard to find afterward, too. No chance of completing the family for a reasonable price, and I don’t want a fraction of a family! πŸ™‚

I’d either skip them entirely or only buy one, because I refuse to get invested (time, money, emotions) in something I can never achieve…

Please reconsider! (Hey, they’d be a GREAT replacement color for Gold, whenever it decides to retire!) [/i]

I agree. I don’t know if I’ll ever do a whole family in one color BUT I’d like to be able to get the pieces that I want… πŸ™‚

Jodi
          Participant

Gold just came out. It better not retire yet! I have miles to go before I have them all. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
            Participant

well at least LP will be in the store…..auctioned pieces would be extremely expensive and hard to get….at least you can start saving now….

I think I would only want one or two pieces anyway….

I would have to skip the BG for a 7 pc silver set…I’d love to have them all… πŸ˜€

YAY FOR SILVER! πŸ˜†

Kujacker
              Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Aw… only limited production? I will never in my life be able to afford any limited pieces.
                Well, I’ll never get a silver then… so I guess I don’t care what color their eyes are then >__>;

Kujacker, if Melody does LP Fledglings they should be the same price as the gold ones, which means $100.00… That’s not too bad? or LP Curled for $60.00…

I don’t like the Fledge sculpt… but to me, $100 is too much for him (I think the $80 is too much for him).
                And yes, I do like the bigger pieces more πŸ™‚ The Scratcher is my favorite… but if he was LP, he’s be like… $230… which I REALLY can’t afford. The only reason I have one is because a friend bought him for me. If that didn’t happen, I still wouldn’t have one because of his price. Specially now that my only job pays under $350 a month. I’m too poor to be spending so much money on sculptures XD …and yet I still do it 😳

But who knows… if Melody takes long enough to bring ’em out, I might have more money by then… but I’m still not counting on it… πŸ˜• But I could hope!

Arlla
                Participant

However they’re sold, LP or production, I’ll buy em! Though I’d love to see silver dragons in stores…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                  Participant

Ditto what Arlla said. And I love the red eyes. πŸ˜€

DantheDragon
                    Participant

RED? Oh god for the love of everything holy noooooooo!!!! ;_; Anything but red please! /sob

Maria
                      Participant

Red eyes are pretty, but I have to admit, they’re getting on the over-used side too. Emerald, Gold and Ruby are red-eye vs. Brown, Green, Peacock, BEP/BVP being light blue-eyed…

Leigha
                        Participant

I would try to buy a few silver if they were release as LP, BUT if they were released as normal production I would DEFINATELY get a few if not try for a nice little family ^^ some neighbors for my white/gold family perhaps? πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I don’t like the Fledge sculpt… but to me, $100 is too much for him (I think the $80 is too much for him).
                            And yes, I do like the bigger pieces more πŸ™‚ The Scratcher is my favorite… but if he was LP, he’s be like… $230… which I REALLY can’t afford. The only reason I have one is because a friend bought him for me. If that didn’t happen, I still wouldn’t have one because of his price. Specially now that my only job pays under $350 a month. I’m too poor to be spending so much money on sculptures XD …and yet I still do it 😳

But who knows… if Melody takes long enough to bring ’em out, I might have more money by then… but I’m still not counting on it… πŸ˜• But I could hope!

I understand… I also prefer the bigger sculpts, even though I do love the Fledglings. And I also think that over $200.00 is a lot of money to spend on dust catchers. Not that they aren’t worth it, but at my current income and since I want to buy a house…

I’m not planning on buying anything soon, but when I do, I have set my limit at $100.00 per piece, either here or on ebay. We’ll see how that turns out πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                            Participant

If I don’t end up liking the eye color, I will go for a silver curlie or something else small. If I like the eye color, I will go for a large dragon. No way I have room for a whole new family of anything. πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Arlla wrote:

Pictures, Melody!!! :D:D:D Please??

yes yes yes!! ^_^

*does a dance* Yay for silver dragons! I think the blue would look best also, but I do LOVE the red eyes. I’ve got 5 red eyed dragons sitting next to my computer staring at me happily right now (Ruby Sun, Gold Emp, Emerald OW, Gold Lap, Gold Male)…maybe they’ve got a spell on me 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 132 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.