fbpx

SIlver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SIlver Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

^^^, No, no- dont hold back how you feel… really… dont hold back.

😆

:lol:! I’m not one for holding back X3 Rather just get my feelings out in truth.

Stephanie
      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

^^^, No, no- dont hold back how you feel… really… dont hold back.

😆

*Sniff sniff* smells like sarcasm in here….

yep! I just forgot to close the tag… [/sarcasm]

She knows I was just playing with her like a drunk kitten. 😀

Nightcrow
        Participant

Green or blue! (any of the blues, though I really like the shade used on the special auction OWs)

Green might be nice just to make the Test Paint 8 more different…

Lavender would be nice, too, *if* it’s a nice bright lavender, but I’ve heard it’s more brownish? and I think that wouldn’t go so well with the colors in the Silver color Scheme.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
          Keymaster

I just tried all different eyes in the silvers. I think red looks best.. never would of guessed. But the blue looks ok too.. not green. Lavender looks ok, but really isn’t very impressive. I think if we will do Silver dragons, we will do them as lps, not production.

Melody wrote:

I just tried all different eyes in the silvers. I think red looks best.. never would of guessed. But the blue looks ok too.. not green. Lavender looks ok, but really isn’t very impressive. I think if we will do Silver dragons, we will do them as lps, not production.

awww, not red eyes…

::sulks::

darn, that leaves me out of the running… for some reason I really cannot STAND the red eye color.

frozendragon
            Participant

Melody wrote:

hmmm that kind of makes sense….red eyes in the gold dragon…red in the silver dragon….

metal colors…hehe

lamortefille
              Participant

Red huh? I will have to see a real piece before I say yay or nay.

Arlla
                Participant

Pictures, Melody!!! :D:D:D Please??

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I still like the blue best in the silvers 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Azurielle
                    Participant

Red seems a stange choice for a silver dragon. Silver dragon always seemed to signify cool, which would be more or the blue or lavender, while the gold with red made more sense, since gold always seemed more of a “hot” dragon to me. But that could be my D&D geek showing. 😀

Keeper of the Fledgings

Was there only 1 silver OW made? And was it an OOAK? I can’t remember, and I can’t wait to see a pic with red eyes…Sssssiiiilllveeeeerrrrr….YAY! 😆

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Red huh? I will have to see a real piece before I say yay or nay.

You can’t say by pictures you have to see thenm in person to make up your mind

Kujacker
                        Participant

Aw… only limited production? I will never in my life be able to afford any limited pieces.
                          Well, I’ll never get a silver then… so I guess I don’t care what color their eyes are then >__>;

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

azurielle wrote:

Red seems a stange choice for a silver dragon. Silver dragon always seemed to signify cool, which would be more or the blue or lavender, while the gold with red made more sense, since gold always seemed more of a “hot” dragon to me. But that could be my D&D geek showing. 😀

I agree besides, I don’t like the red eyes I guess my D&D geek side is showing too although it’s been like a million years since I last played

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.