fbpx

SIlver Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SIlver Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Silver dragons would be awesome. I hope they do decide to do them! πŸ™‚

Azurielle
      Participant

Gray or Lavender…any color actually, so long as there are silver dragons…hopefully a fledge 1st!!! πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

I’d buy silver almost as much as I would buy anything OLD GREEN!!!! Mmmmmm Silver!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ 😯

(Hypotheticaly speaking that is. πŸ˜‰ )

azurielle wrote:

Gray or Lavender…any color actually, so long as there are silver dragons…hopefully a fledge 1st!!! πŸ˜€

NO, no no!
        CURLS first!!! CURLS, CURLS, CURLS!!!

Maria
        Participant

Curls, please. They take up less room.

Arlla
          Participant

What IS it about the curls??? πŸ˜• I buy them all because they’re tiny and cheap (ha ha “cheap.” well, cheap for a windstone) but I really can’t say that I love them at all…I mean they’re nice but I really don’t think they’re anything too special…Everybody else really seems to love them.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Maria
            Participant

They’re cute. We flip for cuteness.
              And seriously, it helps that they’re so small and easily placed.

Yes, theyre cute IMO, and easily placed and pretty darn affordable for a Windstone. I always suggest a curl for any new color trial because most can afford a curl and then they get to see if they like the color scheme. If not, the resell the curl but if so, they know they can likely buy any larger piece in that color scheme with a bit more confidence and knowing what to expect and what theyre are in for.

Maria
              Participant

The only problem with curls is they’re not appropriate test platforms for colors that only show well on big surfaces – like Autumn Leaf.

I really love the way the blue looked with the silver. They pop!

Azurielle
                Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

azurielle wrote:

NO, no no!

but I must have all fledgelings in all colors!!! πŸ˜‰

Keeper of the Fledgings

azurielle wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

azurielle wrote:

NO, no no!

but I must have all fledgelings in all colors!!! πŸ˜‰

Thats what I say about the Curlie Q’s!

Kujacker
                  Participant

Arlla wrote:

What IS it about the curls??? πŸ˜• I buy them all because they’re tiny and cheap (ha ha “cheap.” well, cheap for a windstone) but I really can’t say that I love them at all…I mean they’re nice but I really don’t think they’re anything too special…Everybody else really seems to love them.

I agree. I don’t have any curls and I will never spend my money on one. I don’t like the sculpt, and now that I’ve seen that the one eye is closed, it looks very ugly to me. I don’t think they’re cute at all.
                    The only way I will EVER get a curl is if someone trades me one for a commission. And he’d have to black gold.

^^^, No, no- dont hold back how you feel… really… dont hold back.

πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                    Participant

πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 132 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.