fbpx

Silly Kitta Pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Kitta Pictures

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Ruh roh, Photobucket mayhem about to commence, prepare yourselves!

I would like to introduce you all to my goofy cat …

Squidjit the Squirrely!

That last one is kinda creepy… 😯

BDW
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

That last one is kinda creepy… 😯

I agree! 😯

lamortefille
      Participant

He’s adorable!

Love the camouflage shot! 😀

He is so cute! That last one is freaky! 😯

twindragonsmum
        Participant

“…pull my tail” heeheeheehee! He’d fit right in at my house 😯

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

That last pic is great! 😀

I took a snapshot of my cat once with a disposable camera, and the film inside it was really old and had gone bad without us knowing. When we got it developed all the pictures came out tinted bright pinkish-red. In the picture the cat’s eyes were shining bright red and all you could see of his ears were the pink curved triangles on the insides… I always call him a demon cat, now I need no further proof 😆

As you can see by the pictures, he’s an absolute goofball that does some of the goofiest things. I have so many stories that I could share about his antics that had me laughing so hard that I was crying.

That fact that he’s my comic relief was a very nice and very unexpected bonus to adopting him. I’ve had many a cat before, he’s the first one that after kittenhood, has remained a very funny cat.

By the way, I totally agree with you all about that last picture. The first time I reviewed the shot, I definately freaked out. 😆

As for the one with him in that steering wheel cover, he KNOWS he’s not allowed on the table, but obviously, the laugh was well worth it and he was only mildly scolded for being on the table.

Allison
          Participant

The last one is spooky 😆

Cool! I love the last shot.

Jodi
            Participant

He’s cute. He looks like my Merlin.

Hoofer wrote:

As you can see by the pictures, he’s an absolute goofball that does some of the goofiest things. I have so many stories that I could share about his antics that had me laughing so hard that I was crying.

That fact that he’s my comic relief was a very nice and very unexpected bonus to adopting him. I’ve had many a cat before, he’s the first one that after kittenhood, has remained a very funny cat.

By the way, I totally agree with you all about that last picture. The first time I reviewed the shot, I definately freaked out. 😆

As for the one with him in that steering wheel cover, he KNOWS he’s not allowed on the table, but obviously, the laugh was well worth it and he was only mildly scolded for being on the table.

I’ve had a couple of humorous cats. Like Kimi and her inability to determine where she is when playing on her tree (read that as: she falls of all on her own). 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.