fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 4 posts - 706 through 709 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

KEWL
      I’m only going after the ones I don’t have too. I hve one repeat so far

I’ll have a repeat somewhere.. I WILL successfully breed one of my girls one of these days, plus if my 2nd Silver ends up being the same gender as the 1st…

Also, I haven’t decided yet, but I kinda want to try to Revive a dragon so I can have a cool Undead one. But I heard it doesn’t always work… and it’s forbidden to discuss it on the DC Forum, so I don’t even have any tips. I’d hate to kill one of my dragons and have it stay dead. πŸ˜•
      So you can kill a dragon, and then try to revive it? I didn’t know you could do that!

From what I can tell on the forum chances of revival are very slim.

Bob

I have worked too hard and too long to get them to adult hood to kill them and try to bring them back. Not goingot do it even with my Dup adult dragon

I’ve been on the other two Dragon topics so much I nearly forgot to post here πŸ™„ πŸ˜† That’s what happens when you keep switching computers. At least I get to give y’all at least three different clicks a day.There seems to be lots of tips and info not brought up in the other two sites. πŸ˜€

My newest egg!!! needs many clicks!! πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 4 posts - 706 through 709 (of 709 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.