fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

If anyone needs extra help…post the eggs/hatchers in a PM to me and I will post them on Gaia. We have had great success with this. But I need the code to post them.

Kaya

Stephanie
      Participant

Woo! My green grew up, and he and my purple made this new green egg!

Bob

I only got my pink egg yesterdy and she is already cracking!!

Heather
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Now you can breed your orange and purple and see if you get any eggs!!

😆 I can try! Maybe I’ll be lucky and they’ll hit it off. 🙂

Scary plant thing . . . I wanna be a scary plant thing . . . .

Purplecat
            Participant

I still loooove the paper dragon, it makes me wish I knew how to do origami. 😆

Maebnus
              Participant

Wheee… I’ve named more of mine. Does anyone else get giddy when they get a name they think is perfect? (And does anyone else get pissed when that name is already taken? :lol:) I’ve had 3 perfect names that were already taken… but 4 that weren’t, so it’s okay so far.

My greenie’s still unnamed though… I haven’t decided what character to name him after. Nobody that I’ve thought of feels right. Maybe I’ll find one when researching good Silver names. I wish I would know the gender of my Silver when it first hatches.

I neeeeeeed somebody to grow up already so I can snag me a gray egg. I’ve been dying to use my gray name….

/endbabble 😳

Bob

I’m confused. My red has been cracking for a couple days and still not a hatchling but the large hole. My pink one just started hatching yesterday and she now has a hole as large as the red one. Do the red ones take a LONG time to actually hatch?? I was hoping to have a red hatchling this morning

Maebnus
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m confused. My red has been cracking for a couple days and still not a hatchling but the large hole. My pink one just started hatching yesterday and she now has a hole as large as the red one. Do the red ones take a LONG time to actually hatch?? I was hoping to have a red hatchling this morning

The whole hatching formula confuses me, but your pink one does have a LOT more unique views… or maybe the girls are just more impatient to get out of their eggs. 😉 Either way, you should have a red and a pink hatchling soon.

Bob

I had just clicked your white one and made a hole.
                      I was also wondering if the girls develop faster here too just like in real life

Maebnus
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I had just clicked your white one and made a hole.
                        I was also wondering if the girls develop faster here too just like in real life

Thanks! I haven’t been able to see any cracks/holes/growth from any of my clicks. That’s a big hole too! Geez, I must be blind… I don’t even remember it being cracked. 😆 Maybe I’m the one that’s cracked….

Bob

I just took the red one out of my signature and replaced it with the purple one so maybe that will help lessen the views

Heather
                          Participant

Ah! Liana is now the scary plant thing! Thanks everyone! 😀

My two colored egg hatched!! Named him Jager. 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

Congrats the males do seem to take longer

Bob

*CLEARS THROAT*
                                LADIES AND GENTELMEN MAY I HAVE YOU ATTENTION PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO HOT STUFF!!!

PLEASE CLICKEY SO I CAN GROW UP BIG AND STRONG!!!
                                THANKS!!

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 709 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.