fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Bob

WOW Teal Grew up last night he had never gotten the maturity wing thing

Well, mint, blue and dark green dragons don’t have wings. So they won’t grow wings when they are hatchlings. It makes it more worrisome since you can’t tell if they are maturing or not. 😆

Bob

Teal had the same issue he never got the extended wing then poof this morning he is full grown. Mint and Teal are the same dragon and my other green one will not get them either. I guess tear my little blue one will not either since he will grow up to be a water dragon
        I need to get a female dragon in the bunch

Heather
        Participant

Congrats Pegasi! Shadow Dancer grew up! 😀

Please click me! I wanna be a big scary plant thing!

I’ve never been able to get any dragon eggs. 😥 Every time I’ve tried, I’ve been told there are none left, maybe later. No more eggs?

Heather
          Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I’ve never been able to get any dragon eggs. 😥 Every time I’ve tried, I’ve been told there are none left, maybe later. No more eggs?

I had trouble too. I’d log onto the site at the top of the hour, and no eggs. It wasn’t until I went to the site by accident at ten minutes after the hour, and discovered eggs staring back at me, that I realized that my clock and the site’s are not on the same time. 😆 The eggs are only up for five or ten minutes at the most, so there is still some luck and speed involved in getting them. I found that logging onto the site early and just refreshing the page every minute or so worked best: that way, I was set up and ready to snag eggs when they appeared.

Another thing that helps is to go as late in the day as you can. At 10PM here, it’s gosh-awful late for the rest of the country, and there’s less competition for eggs. So if you happen to be up late some night, give it a go! 🙂 Good luck!

Please click me! Scary plant thing!

keschete
            Participant

Latest Gaia post….

My Eggs

DM’s Eggs
              [/url]

Steph’s Eggs

Dragon’s Eggs

Lokie’s Eggs

Leigha’s Eggs

KMD’s Eggs

Peg’s Eggs

Thank You All for the Clicks!!!!!

Bob

Thank you so much

Long days at work are keeping me off the computer for a while. My dragons/egg need some help!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maebnus
                Participant

cuz I haven’t had time to post. My babies need some lovin’!

I’ll do some more clicking this evening…got lots of stuff to do today since I’m off.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Ah so it was you Nam! 😀 I have teken it to another forum i hope everyone has fun 😆

Bob

Barrdwing wrote:

drgnlvr wrote:

I had trouble too. I’d log onto the site at the top of the hour, and no eggs. It wasn’t until I went to the site by accident at ten minutes after the hour, and discovered eggs staring back at me, that I realized that my clock and the site’s are not on the same time. 😆 The eggs are only up for five or ten minutes at the most, so there is still some luck and speed involved in getting them. I found that logging onto the site early and just refreshing the page every minute or so worked best: that way, I was set up and ready to snag eggs when they appeared.

Another thing that helps is to go as late in the day as you can. At 10PM here, it’s gosh-awful late for the rest of the country, and there’s less competition for eggs. So if you happen to be up late some night, give it a go! 🙂 Good luck!

Please click us!

Now you can breed your orange and purple and see if you get any eggs!!

Bob

How do you log in to Dragcave so you can grab eggs when they are available?? I missed an Oragne one just now since I was not logged in when I tried to get it but I have never seen how to log in

I use the same computer everytime I get online….I never sign out..”return my scroll to pile” so every time I got to the site, I’m always logged in.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.