fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Bob

gryphondreamer wrote:

im not sure gaia is ‘the’ place to put eggs. i have a few that are there only and they only have 100 views. but, when i have put them here, i have gotten over 1000.

anyway, here are my new eggs…that will hopefully not die. 🙁

btw, i changed my gaia name to gryphondreamer so people should be able to find me easier. 🙂
      It helped me get my first adult!!
      I have all mine posted in both places

Bob

khat7 wrote:

I kept trying to get girl eggs 😆 Now I think I might just try to get one of each color 😉 It will be fun to see RD’s gold egg hatch

I want a GOLD egg too

the dragon collector wrote:

khat7 wrote:

I’ve got two pinks phhtt I not too crazy about pink. 😆 At least I have a couple of females to go with my males 😉 I clicked on one that said mystery egg and it came up pink.
        Please clicky eggs** ** * * * * * * * *

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34664

I think when the page loads really slow the egg image doesn’t come up. All of them are mystery eggs that’s why they all have question marks on them. I’ve clicked on the mystery egg before too that’s how I ended up with my orange dragon. So I’m guessing that’s why just the link to the egg pops up like that. Just my guess though.
        You’ve got lots of them!! WOW!

Maybe it is just done differently to get you to click the eggs? When I’m there it usually has the question mark but every once in a while it says mystery egg instead. The descriptions read the same though. Wait DUH I got through mah thick head. The egg picture doesn’t load so it says mystery egg. 🙄 😳

Bob

Either way I LOVE these dragons

I finally have some adult dragons! YAY!
          Eggs!

Adults!

khat7 wrote:

khat7 wrote:

I’ve got two pinks phhtt I not too crazy about pink. 😆 At least I have a couple of females to go with my males 😉 I clicked on one that said mystery egg and it came up pink.
          Please clicky eggs** ** * * * * * * * *

I think when the page loads really slow the egg image doesn’t come up. All of them are mystery eggs that’s why they all have question marks on them. I’ve clicked on the mystery egg before too that’s how I ended up with my orange dragon. So I’m guessing that’s why just the link to the egg pops up like that. Just my guess though.
          You’ve got lots of them!! WOW!

Maybe it is just done differently to get you to click the eggs? When I’m there it usually has the question mark but every once in a while it says mystery egg instead. The descriptions read the same though. Wait DUH I got through mah thick head. The egg picture doesn’t load so it says mystery egg. 🙄 😳

LOL 😆 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

These are what I have now… I think I’ll wait til they all grow up before I get more…then again, I’m a sucker for these things and will probably snag more before that!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

These are what I have now… I think I’ll wait til they all grow up before I get more…then again, I’m a sucker for these things and will probably snag more before that!!

You can only get four eggs or hatchlings at a time. You can pick up more eggs once they become adults.

Bob

I was not going to get another one so soon since Eempress just grew up and I have so many that I’m worried about now but I checked today and there was a HOT one and I couldn’t pass it up

Bob

khat7 wrote:

You can only get four eggs or hatchlings at a time. You can pick up more eggs once they become adults.
              I thought it was 5?? I have 5 now

the 2 Greens are NOT the same

Dragon Master wrote:

khat7 wrote:

I thought it was 5?? I have 5 now

the 2 Greens are NOT the same

Hmmmm I wonder if they goofed. I tried to pick up another egg and it popped up with ( you decide four hatchlings are enough to take care of for now)
              I read in the FAQ’s that you are allowed four eggs….five if the Dragons are breeding.
              I’m probably missing something 😆

From the FAQ page
              Q: Why can’t I get another egg?
              A: You may not be clicking fast enough to get an egg from the entrance. There is also a limit to the number of eggs and hatchlings you can have at any one time. If you have either 4 eggs or 4 hatchlings, you will be unable to take or adopt another egg. This limit is increased to 5 when breeding.

Here is the link (again 😉 )

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=48

and of course my Dragons. After this I’m going to just post eggs and hatchlings. I’ll leave my Dragons on the Adult Dragon page.

Please clicky eggs** ** *Green *Pink *Oran *Judikael *Ceinlys *Carys *Eether *Mistique *Spiritfire Reverdir

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Here’s the ones I’m trying to get to grow up.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Here’s the ones I’m trying to get to grow up.

[img]http://
                dragcave.ath.cx/image/Eefp.gif[/img]

I’m a clickin 😉 btw I’m in GA too. About one hour SW of Atlanta 😀

Bob

I wonder how I got 4 hatchlings and 1 egg then?? I wonder since I have 4 hatchlings since they are all in the ahtchling stage was why I was able to pick up the 5th?? Will this keep my red egg from hatching??
                  So what happens if the Red egg hatches before oneof the hatchlings grows up?? I will have 5 hatchlings??
                  I have no idea how to bread dragons and I only have one adult male anyway so no breeding can be done by mine yet

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 709 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.