fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Bob

frozendragon wrote:

awww…mine croaked….no one clicked him

oh well I’m over it now…
      Sorry to hear that mine finally grew up after over 7000 views

Bob

keschete wrote:

Anyone who needs help, please let me know. The eggs and hatcehers placed on gaia are surviving!

Here is what I have on gaia right now!

My Eggs

DM’s Eggs

Steph’s Eggs

KMD’s Eggs – Less than two days left!

Dragon’s Eggs

Eagle’s Hatchlings Lived! Thank You!!!!!
        THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING EMPRESS FINALLY GROW UP!!!

Bob

eaglefeather831 wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Ok, I am worried that my dragons will not grow up before 1.48 days! What have you guys done to get yours to grow up? Have you posted them on other sites? Otherwise, I might abandon them in hopes that someone else will pick them up in order so they can grow up! (but I really don’t want to do that!)

Nevermind!! My worrying was for nothing! 😀
          I wonder if timing was everything a LOT of dragon finally grew up today no matter how many views or clicks they had

Mmloda
          Participant

Most of mine still need to grow up…. 😀 I’m sure they’ll time will come soon enough… 😀

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. 😆

So hwat happens after the dragons do Grow Up ❓ Does anyone know ❓

Marzena

Heather
            Participant

Well, for one thing they don’t need clicks to survive! Which is a good thing, because that could get into a major mess: posting and posting, searching for clicks and unique views to sustain an adult dragon, until finally the area is hunted out and the dragon gets upset and . . . eats YOU! 😉

Seriously, though, I’m glad the adults don’t need “food”. It makes the task of raising a hatchling less intimidating, because one way or another the deal is done in two weeks’ time. Then you can just enjoy the adults (hopefully). 🙂

Patricia
              Participant

I got more eggs!

Eggs

Drakoni

Shylen

Windsor

Purple Dusk

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maebnus
                Participant

Whee!! I got a silver egg since my black one hatched. I hope it’s female so I can have another chance at breeding.

OK here’s my eggs plus a couple newbies. It’s starting to look like an Easter egg hunt on here 😆
                  Now to go back and click everybody before I let the kids start school 😈

Please clicky eggs** ** * * * * * * * *

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch
                  http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34664

Oh, pc has a female silver! I’m so jealous. I hope mine is a female.

I’ve got two pinks phhtt I not too crazy about pink. 😆 At least I have a couple of females to go with my males 😉 I clicked on one that said mystery egg and it came up pink.

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34664

im not sure gaia is ‘the’ place to put eggs. i have a few that are there only and they only have 100 views. but, when i have put them here, i have gotten over 1000.

anyway, here are my new eggs…that will hopefully not die. 🙁

btw, i changed my gaia name to gryphondreamer so people should be able to find me easier. 🙂

khat7 wrote:

I’ve got two pinks phhtt I not too crazy about pink. 😆 At least I have a couple of females to go with my males 😉 I clicked on one that said mystery egg and it came up pink.

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34664

I think when the page loads really slow the egg image doesn’t come up. All of them are mystery eggs that’s why they all have question marks on them. I’ve clicked on the mystery egg before too that’s how I ended up with my orange dragon. So I’m guessing that’s why just the link to the egg pops up like that. Just my guess though.
                  You’ve got lots of them!! WOW!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

I kept trying to get girl eggs 😆 Now I think I might just try to get one of each color 😉 It will be fun to see RD’s gold egg hatch

Purplecat
                  Participant

I think one of each color would be really neat!:)

Heather
                    Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

I think when the page loads really slow the egg image doesn’t come up. All of them are mystery eggs that’s why they all have question marks on them. I’ve clicked on the mystery egg before too that’s how I ended up with my orange dragon. So I’m guessing that’s why just the link to the egg pops up like that. Just my guess though.
                      You’ve got lots of them!! WOW!

Oh! Gosh, the only times I’ve seen eggs on that site at all, they’ve all been dark gray with a big red question mark on them. I thought that was just the way they were presented, and you had to figure out what they were based on the description below! 😆

Please click us!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.