fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

The white ones seem to take a long time before they do anything. 4.77 days is plenty of time for it to grow up into an adult though. Should be okay! 🙂

– Please click me!!!
      I hatched yours the other day. It was a egg with a hole I clicked and the next time I looked it was a hatchling

Oh cool! I was wondering when he hatched. I went to bed that night before he did kinda worried that he might not come out. The next morning he was there! Thanks! 😀

– Please click me!!!

Is it my computer or is the dragcave site down?

I want to know if any of my eggs hatched or if the hatchlings have finally matured. But, I can’t see anything but, x. 🙁

Bob

I was having all sorts of problems with it yesterday and can’t get in it today for some reason. Maybe the Windstone SWARM has taken it down??
        I wonder if it will come back up today or not since it’s Sunday
        I keep getting told page can not be displayed

Same here. I get the “Unable to Connect” message instead of the “Timed Out” message. Between here and Gaia, we probably blew a fuse with all the clicking.

Maebnus
        Participant

Eleu wrote:

Has anyone had any success with breeding dragons? I was hoping this pink egg but be a good match for Dorenn 😳

I haven’t yet, though I’ve tried. My one female didn’t take to my only adult male at the time. It takes a bit to “reset” her so breeding is an option again. Breeding supposedly only takes place every 10-20 years, and I have no idea how long a dragon year is to us. 😐

And, of course, when I chose a new batch of eggs, I chose all males. 🙄

Bob

I did not know you could have dragon mating here?? How do you do that??

Katherine
            Participant

Ok, I am worried that my dragons will not grow up before 1.48 days! What have you guys done to get yours to grow up? Have you posted them on other sites? Otherwise, I might abandon them in hopes that someone else will pick them up in order so they can grow up! (but I really don’t want to do that!)

Bob

I have been worrying a bit about that myself. Empress has almost 7000 views, 700 unique views and he is still a hatchling. I have a little more time then you but I feel like I’m knocking my head against the wall. Some here have been posting on a sight called Gia I think it is to get more hits

My paper dragon finally grew up! Now my little pink girl and my green egg need some love!
                They both are desperate!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

Romeodanny wrote:

Is it my computer or is the dragcave site down?

I want to know if any of my eggs hatched or if the hatchlings have finally matured. But, I can’t see anything but, x. 🙁
                  Hey 2 adults not but where is the Golden Egg???

keschete
                  Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Ok, I am worried that my dragons will not grow up before 1.48 days! What have you guys done to get yours to grow up? Have you posted them on other sites? Otherwise, I might abandon them in hopes that someone else will pick them up in order so they can grow up! (but I really don’t want to do that!)

They will be okay, they have wings…don’t abandon them…you can always freeze them at the last minute if you have to. They are pretty close to becoming adults!

My Eggs

DM’s Eggs

Steph’s Eggs

Amanda
                    Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I haven’t yet, though I’ve tried. My one female didn’t take to my only adult male at the time. It takes a bit to “reset” her so breeding is an option again. Breeding supposedly only takes place every 10-20 years, and I have no idea how long a dragon year is to us. 😐

And, of course, when I chose a new batch of eggs, I chose all males. 🙄

Thanks 🙂 I’m sorry your dragons didn’t hit it off the first time, maybe second time is the charm? 🙂 10 to 20 dragon years? lol-I hope that’s a lot shorter for us 😉

keschete
                      Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I posted them on gaia…

Bob

keschete wrote:

eaglefeather831 wrote:

I posted them on gaia…
                          Thank you Keschete you have been a god send in helping to keep our dragons alive

Heather
                          Participant

I am glad that the hatchlings have the “freeze” option. It’s harder to tell how they’re doing, and who wants to end up with those sad little headstones? The eggs at least will eventually crack and go through all of the hatching stages, so at least you can see them progress. But the hatchlings are nerve-wracking! 🙄

Please click us!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 709 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.