fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Ohh my baby finally grew up….

Marzena

DantheDragon
      Participant

mmloda wrote:

So handsome! Grats! ^_^

Bob

I switched the egg to my green one to get some hits now. I hope that works for it and we can save the white hatcher

I just got back from the Airport adn I had five pages of stuff to read in this thread alone! 😮 😆
          Y’all ahve been busy 😆

I thought about registering at gaia but I spend way too much time on here all ready 🙄

Please clicky eggs ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

keschete
          Participant

mmloda wrote:

Congrats!

Ohh and DM your hatchling is up on gaia with a plea for help.

I paste all of mine in a word document, or you can just pick up your scroll at the dragon cave and login to observe all your dragons.

Travistie
            Participant

My pink egg is finally starting to crack! 😀

I sure do hope my white dragon comes out soon.

Please click me, so I can hatch!!!

Purplecat
              Participant

Ah cool!!!

Maebnus
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

DM, I know you’d like a gold egg, so if you ever see one that says “This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking”, get it! I think gold and silver are less common though, but I have seen both.

I will try but now it tells me I have too many and will not allow me to pick up anymore. Do I need adult or removed dead eggs/hatchlings to get more??

Yes, once you have an adult, you can get another egg. Normally the limit is 4 eggs/hatchlings at any one time, but I think it said something about being able to have a 5th one if you’ve successfully bred your adults. Good luck getting a gold one, once you are able!

keschete
                  Participant

I got a Female (purple egg) Please Click her….I am hoping to breed since I have so many males for her to choose from!!!! Yeah!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34545

YAY! Peaches grew up! 😆
                    Now my other ones need some lovin!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Heather
                    Participant

Oh, hooray, two of my eggs are starting to crack! 😀 It’s amazing how fascinating these things are . . . .

Congrats to everyone whose hatchlings are growing so well! 😀

Please click my eggs!

Heather
                      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

Umm . . . how do you tell if the dragon date went wrong? Did Akemi come home early? 😉 (Seriously, I’ve been curious how on earth the whole “dragon breeding” side of things works. ❓ )

😆 She did come home early!

When you choose to breed a female, you get to choose her proposed mate. Since I only have one adult male, Solarys was it. I got a page that said something about them not having any interest in each other.

I’ll try again later. I’m curious to know if it’s a timing thing or if they’re just fated to be friends. 😆

😆 Interesting! I wonder if it’s a “species” thing, or if there’s some sort of view/click history algorithm that governs whether or not two dragons will hit it off well. Probably not species, since only silver dragons have both genders represented. But would a hybrid be striped, or what? 😉

keschete
                        Participant

DM’s Hatchling is doing well and no longer sick. I posted him on the Gaia thread with a plea for help.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/dragon-click-exchange-bump-now-offering-free-art/t.37096435_1441/

So if anyone is having trouble..PM me and I can post them, or you can join gaia, which is a hoot, because you create a character…

Please click my babies—->

Bob

khat7 wrote:

I just got back from the Airport adn I had five pages of stuff to read in this thread alone! 😮 😆
                            Y’all ahve been busy 😆

I thought about registering at gaia but I spend way too much time on here all ready 🙄

Please clicky eggs ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981
                            How did you get so many? It will not let me pick up anymore

Bob

keschete wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Congrats!

Ohh and DM your hatchling is up on gaia with a plea for help.

I paste all of mine in a word document, or you can just pick up your scroll at the dragon cave and login to observe all your dragons.
                              Thank you I saw he is health now THANK YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 709 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.