fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Actually, it’s orange, I wish it was gold. The description just says:

This egg has an orange aura radiating from it.
      I noticed that I figured it is going to be Muwa Thuwed that dragon is Pretty KEWL looking too

DantheDragon wrote:

the dragon collector wrote:

My little orange guy is taking his time growing up! 😆

Maybe he is a Toys “R” Us hatchling 😆

😛 😛 He just wants to be a kid his whole life! Nothing wrong with that! I just don’t want him to die because time ran out!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Bob

My little orange guy is taking his time growing up! 😆

HIS time?? You named HIM PEACHES??
        He has a LOT of views still so I’m sure he will be OK
        So what happens to eggs that do not hatch??
        I do not bring my other 2 forward so UI have a feeling they will not make it at this point in time

What’s wrong with naming him peaches!? I think it’s cute. I could have named him fluffy ya know! 😛

eggs that run outta time will die and so will hatchlings.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
        Participant

Oh, that is cool. I’d love to have a Wect Thuwed, the gold dragon…I wonder how often those appear.

Bob

What’s wrong with naming him peaches!? I think it’s cute. I could have named him fluffy ya know! 😛

eggs that run outta time will die and so will hatchlings.
            But do they just dispappear off the screen? Do we get little smashed hollow eggs? Do we get little dragon skeletons?
            If you don’t know what os wrong with naming a boy dragon PEACHES he will be coming home from dragon School Beaten up every day

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Oh, that is cool. I’d love to have a Wect Thuwed, the gold dragon…I wonder how often those appear.

That is the one I REALLY want!!!
              I wonder if they are rare or not??

These guys need love too

You’ll get half an eggshell if an egg dies and I think you get a tombstone for a dead hatchling.

well from the looks of the adult orange dragon and his description I don’t think he’ll lose very many fights! Besides it’ll toughen him up to battle that much!
              😆

Haven’t you ever heard that song by Johnny cash “boy named sue”?? 😆

keschete
              Participant

Please Click Us —–>

Bob

I have heard of that song so if mine turns out to be male with the name Empress it’s just like the Emperor dragon I’m getting from Kyrin named Mama

Amanda
                  Participant

Good idea about putting them on neopets. I put mine on my lookup and in my shop. Now to mass donate so a lot of people look at my lookup 😉

And picked up a third egg, I wish he could fit in my siggy 🙁

DantheDragon
                    Participant

Eleu wrote:

Good idea about putting them on neopets. I put mine on my lookup and in my shop. Now to mass donate so a lot of people look at my lookup 😉

And picked up a third egg, I wish he could fit in my siggy 🙁

Haha, I donated a bit yesterday too. I usually get a couple hundred hits a day though due to being somewhat high profile there.

Amanda
                      Participant

Wow, that’s a lot of hits! I know I don’t get that many, I’m Panda2151 there 🙂

DantheDragon
                        Participant

Oh wow! You have an impressive account! ^_^ I didn’t realise there were any serious Neopets players on this forum. Nice to meet you. I’m Dragona5 there.

From the looks of things on the dragon cave forum, all the white dragons that I’ve seen are males.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 709 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.