fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

I love the pink ones! And the Orange adult is awesome! I can’t wait til my two grow up!

Keeper of the Fledgings

ok, so I had 2 of my guys up on another forum. They asked me to take them down because it was slowing the whole site. How come? Why is it ok here and on other forums, but not some?

By the way, did you see, 2 hatchlings!!

DantheDragon
      Participant

Grats on the hatchlings! ^_^

I can only assume because sometimes the little dragons take a while to load and it holds things up for pages loading.

Travistie
        Participant

That green dragon is awesome Danthe! 😀

Click me please!!!

Maebnus
          Participant

Lookee! I snagged a black egg! Ackkkk… I’m gonna kill somebody if the name I want is taken before he hatches.

And YAY! Akemi’s all grown up! But 😥 she and Solarys don’t seem to like each other. I need another adult male to try to breed her. C’mon lil hatchies!!

Kasie
            Participant

Click my hatchlings please! They only have 2.6 days left.

Heather
              Participant

That’s a really nice offer about putting eggs on your NeoPets profile, DantheDragon! I’m starting to worry a little about mine, but figure they’ve got another day or two before I outright panic. 🙄 Although rotating them into my signature seems to be helping, the little rascals are determinedly not cracking!

Heather
                Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Lookee! I snagged a black egg! Ackkkk… I’m gonna kill somebody if the name I want is taken before he hatches.

And YAY! Akemi’s all grown up! But 😥 she and Solarys don’t seem to like each other. I need another adult male to try to breed her. C’mon lil hatchies!!

Umm . . . how do you tell if the dragon date went wrong? Did Akemi come home early? 😉 (Seriously, I’ve been curious how on earth the whole “dragon breeding” side of things works. ❓ )

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

DantheDragon wrote:

If anyone is having rotten luck with their eggs, I’m happy to stick them on my Neopets user lookup to incubate.

How would you do that exactly. I have a neopets account, but I’m clueless when it comes to customizing it.

Never mind I figured it out. Many I wish I had some stock in my shop. I’d put them there to get more hits. I’m debating putting them in my gallery.

frozendragon
                    Participant

asinnamon wrote:

ok, so I had 2 of my guys up on another forum. They asked me to take them down because it was slowing the whole site. How come? Why is it ok here and on other forums, but not some?

Oh I’m pretty sure with the amount of them on here..it’s probably slowing this forum down a ton too…

but snap just hasn’t come in to say anything…because last time he said something people on here tore him up…

Travistie
                      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

I clicked your new black egg. It says that there is a faint green glow around it. Wonder what he’ll look like when he hatches?

I just noticed my white egg has a hole in it! He’s hatching. Yay!!! 😀

Click me please… my time is running out!!!

snagged a few more eggs including a shy one!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maebnus
                        Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Umm . . . how do you tell if the dragon date went wrong? Did Akemi come home early? 😉 (Seriously, I’ve been curious how on earth the whole “dragon breeding” side of things works. ❓ )

😆 She did come home early!

When you choose to breed a female, you get to choose her proposed mate. Since I only have one adult male, Solarys was it. I got a page that said something about them not having any interest in each other.

I’ll try again later. I’m curious to know if it’s a timing thing or if they’re just fated to be friends. 😆

BTW, for the curious… There is a disproportionate number of female to male dragons (confirmed in the other forum). I’ve only noticed 3 female colors so far. Pink & Purple are the obvious. Silver dragons can also be female, but can be male too! Don’t name your Silvers a gender-specific name before they’re grown!!

Maebnus
                          Participant

travistie wrote:

I clicked your new black egg. It says that there is a faint green glow around it. Wonder what he’ll look like when he hatches?

I just noticed my white egg has a hole in it! He’s hatching. Yay!!! 😀

Click me please… my time is running out!!!

Thanks! And yay for the hole! Now to get that pink one cracking.

Okay, these guys confused me at first, so here’s a comparison between Black, Gray, and Stone Hatchlings.

To make matters worse, there’s an Undead Hatchling too, but the idea just disturbs me. (though the Undead Adult is creepier)

frozendragon wrote:

asinnamon wrote:

Oh I’m pretty sure with the amount of them on here..it’s probably slowing this forum down a ton too…

but snap just hasn’t come in to say anything…because last time he said something people on here tore him up…

I’m sure if it were an issue Snap would speak up. After all that is part of the job. People getting fussy notwithstanding 😉 😀

I gots me some more Eggs. 😆 Has anyone had a mystery egg hatch yet? Is that the little black one with green eyes? I love those.

you are now obsessed with clicking ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 709 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.