fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 709 total)
  • Author

Yup! It’s checking out the outside world to see if it’s safe to come out. 😀

Click us to help us grow!

YAY! Paper boy hatched!! I named him Stoli. My little orange one is maturing too…hopefully he’ll be all grown up soon!
    Clicked on everyone’s new eggs!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

keschete
    Participant

asinnamon wrote:

OMG!!! A hatchling!!! Isn’t it cute??!! Thanks for all the clicks!!

It is so exciting!

I tried to get some eggs and they have all been stolen! None left 🙁 Said maybe some later. I hope so. 😥

keschete
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

So does my egg having a hole mean it’s about to hatch, well I mean turn in to a hatchling??

By tomorrow you should have a hatchling….

You can sign up and make a character on Gaia and then re click this site to log into the dragon click exchange….

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/dragon-click-exchange-bump-now-offering-free-art/t.37096435_1261/

Heather
        Participant

DantheDragon wrote:

*clicks*

Woo!! Got asinnamon’s white egg to crack more! /dance

Am I the only one that gets *really* excited when an egg/hatchling changes after I click it? ._.

I hadn’t actually seen a change occur until tonight, when a hatchling abruptly sprouted wings. 😯 I wish I’d been looking directly at it! I need to pay more attention

Ooh, my paper dragon has wings now!

Click us to help us grow!

Oh two of mine have finally matured! Yay!

Fiore
          Thunderbird

My eggs:

Travistie
          Participant

My white egg is finally cracking! 😀

Pink one still isn’t though 😕

Purplecat
            Participant

Oh wow…I really like your paper dragon DC. 🙂

Maebnus
              Participant

Whoo hoo! Solarys grew up! He’s bad@$$.

Now I’m gonna try to get me another egg. And once Akemi (purple) grows up, then I can try to breed her. 😀

Though I need to work on some names for my other two… every time I come up with something, it’s been used. Blah.

Purplecat
                Participant

Ooh cool!!! i have an orange hatchling, I hope it grows up neat looking like yours! 😀

DantheDragon
                  Participant

Woo! The eggs that are on my Neopets profile are hatching nicely! I was reading the dragon site forums more and more and I think I have a better grasp on it all.

It seems the order of importance for stats is hits > unique hits > clicks, but the worth is opposite. Clicks are “worth” the most, then unique views, than total views.

I think only when something is grossly out of proportion (a lot of the sick eggs I’ve seen have like 4k views, but not so many unique views) is when they get sick, and they die if they get more clicks than unique views. No clue how this happens, but it obviously happened to keschete D:

If anyone is having rotten luck with their eggs, I’m happy to stick them on my Neopets user lookup to incubate.

You can check them out here: http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34556 Everything below Lucern has only been on my UL and never posted anywhere else.

Admittedly though, it’s not nearly as fun putting them on my UL and forgetting about them as it is posting them here and watching them get clicked and grow. Once my first NP one hatches and my test is over I think I’ll post them here. ^_^

Purplecat
                    Participant

Oh cool! Mine are doing ok, but that is really good in case I do need some incubation help! Thanks for the superkind offer! I’d be heartbroken if one of mine died.

WOW!! I’ve got an orange one too! Can’t wait til he gets bigger!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.