fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Oh I love the purple one! He’s very cool 😀

DantheDragon
      Participant

Yay! My little Lucern is a hatchling now. ^_^

Purplecat
        Participant

Ah cool! COngrats!!! 😀

Azurielle
          Participant

The grown up dragon are very neat looking! So purple is apparently one of the only females? i wonder how they breed, since I’ve got a purple and an orange.

Keeper of the Fledgings

I looked at the Dragons on the main page and now I want more eggs 😆 Only what will I do with the Dragons once I have them all ?! 😆

you are now obsessed with clicking ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

*cheers* I have cracked egg ladies and gents, I have a cracked egg!!

And yes, I want one off each, but good lord this is eating up my day when i should be unpacking boxes and painting my swap piece… 😆

YAY!! My little purple girl is all grown up! She reminds me of a swan… 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Purplecat
            Participant

very pretty!! 😀

Travistie
              Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

YAY!! My little purple girl is all grown up! She reminds me of a swan… 😆

Very cute! 😀

OK so I “caved” (sorry) in and got more eggs 😆

you are now obsessed with clicking ***

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

These eggs of mine and my other hatchling need some serious help! Time is running short on them!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I wish my purple would hatch. I like the adult version of that one. I don’t like the adult storm gray so I froze my one hatchling that had wings, don’t know about the other one just yet.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I wish my purple would hatch. I like the adult version of that one. I don’t like the adult storm gray so I froze my one hatchling that had wings, don’t know about the other one just yet.

I think the stone dragon is pretty cool. I want my pink egg to hatch, it’s another female and her adult for looks neat! (seen it on cave forum)
                  *pokes your purple egg to get her to hatch*

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

lol. these are kinda neet.

DantheDragon
                    Participant

Yipes!!! McSnufflepants no longer looks very umm… McSnufflepantsy. ._.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.