fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 709 total)
  • Author

Barrdwing wrote:

Is there a page that shows the different types of adult dragons? I haven’t had much luck with the Dragon Cave search engine (it tells me to get lost 😆 ) but I’d love to see more pictures of the adults!

This is the page of the owner. It is every possible hatchling and adult.
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/1
    There are a lot of graphics on that page, so it may take a while to download. You will have better luck if you do not click on it around the hour.

Well, three of my four eggs hatched! and I swooped up two more!

This guy still has not hatched yet!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

My one hatchling is starting to get wings, but he’s still sick. I have one that is the same type as he is though that recently hatched.

DantheDragon
      Participant

Woo my lil blue dragon is almost hatched. Just a little farther sweetie! You can do it! ^_^

I grabbed a few more eggs this morning and stuck them on my Neopets profile. They can’t get clicks there (no offsite linking on Neopets) but they are getting a healthy dose of unique views. The one I put up just this morning there has 148 views, 117 unique views, and 1 click from me. (For comparison, my eldest dragon has 1811 hits, 264 unique hits, and 58 clicks.) I’ll leave them there for a few days to see how the develop with zero to few clicks but lots of those yummy unique views. If things look grim I’ll rush them to the click zone, lol.

keschete
        Participant

Okay, I think I need a few more clicks from people who haven’t clicked before 🙂

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34545

Thanks all!!!!

Also, you all should join gaia and then go to chatterbox, dragon click exchange to get more people to click your dragons 🙂 Follow the link, make a character, join gaia and then come back and click my link to the dragon click exchange.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/dragon-click-exchange-bump-now-offering-free-art/t.37096435_1261/

Heather
          Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

This is the page of the owner. It is every possible hatchling and adult.
            http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/1
            There are a lot of graphics on that page, so it may take a while to download. You will have better luck if you do not click on it around the hour.

Well, three of my four eggs hatched! and I swooped up two more!

This guy still has not hatched yet!

OooOOO! 😯 😀 I’m having some trouble loading it, but I’ll try later (one of the few benefits to being on the West Coast: you don’t have to stay up quite so late ;)). Talk about a gold mine of information. Thanks gryphondreamer! 😀

Please click my eggs!

Rusti
            Participant

OK, so I nabbed a silver one.

I’ve noticed that around 12 noon and around 1 am is when the site gets tons of eggs up for grabs. It’s like one set after another. Surprisingly they don’t go that fast…but I’m east coast time!!
              I still think it sucks that they can’t do anymore yoshi eggs.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Travistie
              Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

Is there a page that shows the different types of adult dragons? I haven’t had much luck with the Dragon Cave search engine (it tells me to get lost 😆 ) but I’d love to see more pictures of the adults!

Someone posted this link:
                http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/7392
                I was going to quote the original message, but couldn’t find it.

A couple of those dragons grew up to be Nintendo’s Yoshi! 😆

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Wow they did all grow up! Neat!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Wow they did all grow up! Neat!

Very cool Congrats 😉

Heather
                  Participant

I took a look at the page gryphondreamer recommended. The dragons are really fun and creative, and it cracks me up that there’s a chicken in there. 😆 Somebody had some fun when planning the site. I can see why people like the silver and gold dragons, too–nice nab, Rusti! 🙂

Please click . . . .

Allison
                    Participant

I’m anxious for my eggs to hatch! The adult dragons look so cool, thanks Jennifer for finding these for us 😀

Wow, 10 eggs. I thought that each person could only get 4 eggs. I am hoping I will be able to get more because I really want the paper dragon.

Here are my eggs(hatching is in siggy):

Orange Dragon Egg

Green Dragon Egg

Grey Dragon Egg

dragonessjade wrote:

Wow, 10 eggs. I thought that each person could only get 4 eggs. I am hoping I will be able to get more because I really want the paper dragon.

Here are my eggs(hatching is in siggy):

Orange Dragon Egg

Green Dragon Egg

Grey Dragon Egg

How did you get three in your signature? I can only fit two 🙁

oops never mind, I just saw my mistake 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.