fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

My first two are starting to grow wings, but it still says they’re sick. I hope the don’t die…

Bob

I still wonder how all this works

I just clicked on yours jas…they aren’t sick anymore..at least the message is gone…mine have been sick for a while, hopefully they’ll be ok. (both of ours)

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
        Participant

Thanks. I finally got through the thread. That’s a lot of eggs and hatchlings to click!! 😆

I actually meant this thread on the forum having problems being loaded, but it turns out it was just my POS computer! The Dragon Cave website is very unpredictable though, and alot of times when I click on an egg/hatchling the page just doesn’t load, it’s annoying!

Travistie
          Participant

My eggs don’t have very many clicks. I’m not sure if what I have now, and the rate they’re going is gonna be enough to keep them alive or not.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36284

😆 Yay! All of my eggs hatched (exept for the new ones). It’s funny, the mint one has hatched but, it’s hiding in it’s egg!

YAY! 2 of my eggs finally hatched 😀 ! congrats on the first adult dragon khat!!!

I’m not sure my other 2 eggs will hatch. they don’t have much time left, please click them!

Bob

Romeodanny wrote:

😆 Yay! All of my eggs hatched (exept for the new ones). It’s funny, the mint one has hatched but, it’s hiding in it’s egg!

Which one is that??

Travistie
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Which one is that??

If you click the link by her hatchlings… it will take you to all her eggs and hatchlings. You need to “View” the one called Minze. It says that one is shy, and keeps hiding!

Bob

travistie wrote:

My eggs don’t have very many clicks. I’m not sure if what I have now, and the rate they’re going is gonna be enough to keep them alive or not.

Maybe I’m gettting yours. Mine has exploded on everything and the white egg is only posted here in my signature

Travistie
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Maybe I’m gettting yours. Mine has exploded on everything and the white egg is only posted here in my signature

I don’t know. I think you got your egg a day before I got mine. Maybe I’m getting too worried. I’ll be upset if they die though. 🙁 I couldn’t fit my other egg into my signature. So just posted the link for people to see both of them.

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Which one is that??

The one that was hiding in it’s egg is out now. When I left the message it was hiding in it’s egg. 😆

Now to just get them all to mature.

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Which one is that??

If you click the link by her hatchlings… it will take you to all her eggs and hatchlings. You need to “View” the one called Minze. It says that one is shy, and keeps hiding!
                      It says in words it’s hiding but I was thinking the picture would have it hiding in it’s shell

Bob

WOW My White one just started to crack!! I might be a MAMA soon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 709 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.