fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

asinnamon wrote:

mine were soft shelled too at first, but now they seem fine….

I went to that page for trading dragon clicks, but I can’t finish regestering until hotmail comes up…
      Good luck getting hotmail to come up. They seem to be having problems today.

Bob

I hope the eggs and babies get healthy.
        Do you need to do anything once you get a healthy adult dragon? I could not tell if you need more clicks or not

asinnamon wrote:

I went to that page for trading dragon clicks, but I can’t finish regestering until hotmail comes up…

What is this??

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Once a dragon has grown up he doesn’t need any more clicks that I can tell.

DantheDragon
          Participant

khat7 wrote:

asinnamon wrote:

What is this??

Gaiaonline is a chat site where you can dress up avatars and play a handful of games. I’m DantheDragon on there as well if anyone wants to friend me 😀

Heather
            Participant

asinnamon wrote:

So, once we click on an egg/hatchling, should we continue to click on it each time we come back, or will that make it sick?

I’ve been having some trouble figuring that out myself. 😕 I think repeat clicks help. The sick hatchlings that I’ve seen seem to have oodles of views and not that many clicks, so I’m assuming that they need more clicks. But the FAQ doesn’t explain things very precisely. They also indicate that different species of egg/hatchling will have different needs. Yeek.

For now, I’m just pasting my eggs into posts on this thread, and leaving my Dragon Cave access link in my signature. I might start rotating two eggs into my signature once a day or something. I don’t really know what I’m doing! 😆 Khat seems to have this business down pat, though. 🙂

Please click my eggs!

Barrdwing wrote:

asinnamon wrote:

So, once we click on an egg/hatchling, should we continue to click on it each time we come back, or will that make it sick?

I’ve been having some trouble figuring that out myself. 😕 I think repeat clicks help. The sick hatchlings that I’ve seen seem to have oodles of views and not that many clicks, so I’m assuming that they need more clicks. But the FAQ doesn’t explain things very precisely. They also indicate that different species of egg/hatchling will have different needs. Yeek.

For now, I’m just pasting my eggs into posts on this thread, and leaving my Dragon Cave access link in my signature. I might start rotating two eggs into my signature once a day or something. I don’t really know what I’m doing! 😆 Khat seems to have this business down pat, though. 🙂

Please click my eggs!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I’ve just been lucky!! I’m as lost as the rest of you on some of this stuff 😕 😕

DantheDragon wrote:

khat7 wrote:

asinnamon wrote:

What is this??

Gaiaonline is a chat site where you can dress up avatars and play a handful of games. I’m DantheDragon on there as well if anyone wants to friend me 😀

Oh yeah. I checked that out. I don’t do any games or whatever so I didn’t register. Did they have an area just for dragon clicking?

yup they do, a long thread where you can add your eggs and click on other’s….

Amanda
              Participant

Oh an adult dragon! Congrats Khat!

lamortefille
                Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

DragonMistress wrote:

I accidentaly got two eggs at once, I’m not sure how, I must have refreshed the page or something. Anyway, I think that the first minty green one might die, it says it’s shell is soft.
                  So here’s the rest of my hatchlings/eggs

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34563

Is anyone else having loading issues with this thread?

Oh! and Khat, your grown dragon is awesome!

I have a terrible time getting the dragon cave site to load sometimes, and about half the time I click on someone’s egg or hatchling, the page refuses to load. I wonder if it’s the version of Explorer I’m using? 😕

Two at once! Wow! Sorry to hear about the soft-shelled one; I’ll go give it a click, and hope that’s what it needs.

Please click my eggs! 🙂

I have trouble with the pages loading, too. I have firefox, though.

I have trouble too with the pages loading. I wonder if it cause the site has a lot of traffic?

lamortefille
                  Participant

asinnamon wrote:

I have trouble too with the pages loading. I wonder if it cause the site has a lot of traffic?

Probably….I had no trouble at 2 in the morning.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Hurray! Three of mine hatched! Just the metallic one to go! I’m hoping it ends up being a female (they are so ornate and pretty) 😀

<– Click us please, so we can hatch. 🙂

A lot of dragons on here are starting to mature! Congrats on the first adult khat!!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 709 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.