fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Congrats Khat..I love the all grown up dragon…. 😀

Marzena

Azurielle
      Participant

wow! The grown up one is neat! And someone got a silver egg! I can’t wait to see what that one looks like!

Keeper of the Fledgings

DantheDragon
        Participant

Ohh I didn’t notice the silver one! :O *clicks* Man I can’t wait to more little dragons grow up.

*pokes McSnufflepants* Grow your wings already!

my silver egg finally hatched! as did my red one. this is so exciting! my other two should be hatching soon…i am tempted to get more, but i want to see these to adults before i spare bandwidth for new ones.

this is so exciting! 😀

keschete
          Participant

This is terribly addictive…:)

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34545

I just got on and so my Dragon 😆 😆

Thanks for the comments everybody. We are having way too much fun with this 😉

You feel drawn to click the dragons

gryphondreamer wrote:

my silver egg finally hatched! as did my red one. this is so exciting! my other two should be hatching soon…i am tempted to get more, but i want to see these to adults before i spare bandwidth for new ones.

this is so exciting! 😀

oooo A glow in the dark Dragon That is so cool! Can’t wait to see it grow up.

your mouse is drawn to the Dragons Click 😈

I accidentaly got two eggs at once, I’m not sure how, I must have refreshed the page or something. Anyway, I think that the first minty green one might die, it says it’s shell is soft.
            So here’s the rest of my hatchlings/eggs

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34563

Is anyone else having loading issues with this thread?

Oh! and Khat, your grown dragon is awesome!

Anyone else think the little white ones look like Falcor from Never Ending Story? (Mine’s name is Fuzzer, cause he/she looked…..wait for it…..fuzzy!)

I’ve been trying to find something in their forum about soft eggs or sick Dragons but it doesn’t seem to be very informational.

both of my dragons are now sick. I think they are going to die. Not sure what to do.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

So, once we click on an egg/hatchling, should we continue to click on it each time we come back, or will that make it sick?

keschete
            Participant

They have a website to trade dragon clicks…you have to make a character and sign up…

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/dragon-click-exchange-bump-now-offering-free-art/t.37096435_1261/#1273

Heather
              Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

I accidentaly got two eggs at once, I’m not sure how, I must have refreshed the page or something. Anyway, I think that the first minty green one might die, it says it’s shell is soft.
                So here’s the rest of my hatchlings/eggs

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34563

Is anyone else having loading issues with this thread?

Oh! and Khat, your grown dragon is awesome!

I have a terrible time getting the dragon cave site to load sometimes, and about half the time I click on someone’s egg or hatchling, the page refuses to load. I wonder if it’s the version of Explorer I’m using? 😕

Two at once! Wow! Sorry to hear about the soft-shelled one; I’ll go give it a click, and hope that’s what it needs.

Please click my eggs! 🙂

mine were soft shelled too at first, but now they seem fine….

I went to that page for trading dragon clicks, but I can’t finish regestering until hotmail comes up…

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 709 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.