fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Just be careful, from what I’ve read each time a page is loaded with the egg on it (i.e. each time someone sees your signature with the egg in it) it counts as a hit. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

got one!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
      Participant

Got mine!!

Azurielle
        Participant

Got mine too! Please click on them!

Keeper of the Fledgings

I have mine too! This is really silly, but neat!

Kasie
          Participant

Which code do I use to make my eggs show up in my siggy?

Jasmine
            Participant

The third one: BBCode (for forum signatures)

Kasie
              Participant

When I try to put my third egg in my siggy I get a message that says my siggy is too long.

Kasie
                Participant

I have two other eggs but my siggy wont take em.

Jasmine
                  Participant

Me too. 😥

Kasie
                    Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

That FAQ is very helpful. It sucks that it’s this way, but it’s good to know that the egg can die if the same person keeps clicking on it…. though it looks like we may be testing that idea already. It doesn’t give a threshold, but need different people to click! <– okay, now I"m confused. Now that I have eggs, it tells me to get as many views, unique views, and clicks as I can get. That seems a little contradictory….

Rusti, I had the exact same thought as soon as I saw them. I’ve been thinking of those eggs for days….

Here’s mine!

I wanna know what the shy egg’s color is. I noticed that description after I already clicked on my 4th. I’m so gonna keep a bunch of ’em once they can breed.How where you able to put 4 eggs in your siggy?

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Ahh but the four eggs aren’t in her signature area. They are in the regular post area.

these things are a trip…but hey they add bright colors to each page! everyone click on each others’ eggs so none of them die! (knowing my horrible strand of luck, mine will be the first one 🙁 😆 )

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Kasie
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Ahh but the four eggs aren’t in her signature area. They are in the regular post area.

Wow, my mind is such a blurr today. I didn’t even realize that.

Kasie
                          Participant

Here are my other two

They need clicks too!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 709 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.