fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

OH MY GRAY EGG IS CRACKING….. 😆

PLEASE HELP US HATCH AND GROW…..

Marzena

Maebnus
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

Do you mean this one? It’s just different, I guess. It’s higher on the top because I placed the code on top of the list. Is that what you meant?

That one is awesome when it has grown up at least if it the one I am thinking about. Do you remember what the description said when you picked the egg or the color of the egg?

“This egg is tiny and made out of several pieces of paper folded together”. It’s white with orange lines.

I’m a dork. Since posting a list is not allowed on that other forum, I’m keeping one of my own to see if there’s any pattern to what they look like as adults. (There seems to be a lot more adult variances than there are eggs/hatchlings).

Amanda
        Participant

Ooo, I looked at the link with all the dragons listed, I wonder how you get that very pretty purple one!

Maebnus3 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

Do you mean this one? It’s just different, I guess. It’s higher on the top because I placed the code on top of the list. Is that what you meant?

That one is awesome when it has grown up at least if it the one I am thinking about. Do you remember what the description said when you picked the egg or the color of the egg?

“This egg is tiny and made out of several pieces of paper folded together”. It’s white with orange lines.

I’m a dork. Since posting a list is not allowed on that other forum, I’m keeping one of my own to see if there’s any pattern to what they look like as adults. (There seems to be a lot more adult variances than there are eggs/hatchlings).

Awesome. Thanks. I am thinking I want one for those for my last egg.

Heather
          Participant

Okay, I’m going to give this a try. I got some eggs; now to try and paste the pictures in. If I can get the links to work, please click on them! 🙂

Edited: I think the links will work now.

lamortefille
            Participant

I finally got one little egg…. 😀

Barrdwing wrote:

Okay, I’m going to give this a try. I got some eggs; now to try and paste the pictures in. If I can get the links to work, please click on them! 🙂

I think you are missing on something. When I try and click on them then it doesn’t take me to a link.

Lupin
              Participant

Congrats Khat I just realized your Stone Dragon has Grown up!! 😀

Heather
                Participant

Thanks! 😳 I am such a greenhorn–I’m glad you told me it wasn’t quite right yet. Let’s try that again! 😆

I think that’s right . . . .

Heather
                  Participant

Whoa! Khat, Eether looks fantastic! 😀 Congrats!

lamortefille
                    Participant

Yup, Eether is too cool. Congrats!

I couldn’t help myself. 😳 More eggs!

Please click:

mint

paper

silver

blue hatchling

khat7 wrote:

the dragon collector wrote:

I think that’s why mine got sick…I have a purple hatchling that I had to take off my sig. because it had (and still has) over 3000 plus hits!! This is the only forum that he’s posted on too. 😕

I see you still have your user link posted. You may still be getting clicks on all your eggs from people who use that. That’s what I use if someone has it posted.

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

😀 Cool, an adult already. I see a few others are maturing too. I hope mine do to.

The grown up one looks cool. This is so addicting.

Spiritfeather
                      It’s made out of paper, and is small and light enough to hold on one finger
                      RubyJewel
                      It occasionally shoots small puffs of smoke from it’s nose, like it’s trying to breath fire.
                      Smokeybones
                      Its eyes glow brightly at night, and it enjoys attacking insects and small animals.

It has bright blue eyes, and keeps injuring itself, but you can’t find the bruises.

This egg is heavy and rough, as if it were made out of rock.

DantheDragon
                      Participant

Ohh an adult! :O

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 709 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.