fbpx

Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Home Forums Miscellany Community Silly Internet thing- dragon eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 709 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Okay, I know you guys like silly internet things (I admit, I do too sometimes! Keeps me from going insane).

For those of you that have journals/webspace, this is a kinda fun thing. You can adopt these goofy little dragon eggs, and when other people click ’em it helps them to hatch. Goofy but heck, so are half the things online! 😉

Here’s the site: http://dragcave.ath.cx/
        And the FAQ, since the site homepage doesn’t have too much info.

I just though that you dragon collectors might enjoy collecting these little pixel dragons. 😆 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Rusti
        Participant

Those remind me of and make me want a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Now I have to hit Target tomorrow, dang you! *shakes fist*

OK, I snagged one.

Heather
          Participant

The images don’t want to display. I think my computer must be scaring the eggs or something. 😕

These are pretty neat. I have fun going through the forums and clicking on peoples’ eggs to help them grow. 😀

Ok explain this thing to me, I have had it for a few weeks now but it always says there are no eggs, WhereTF are the eggs?/

Rusti
            Participant

You apparently have to sit and refresh the page every few minutes. That’s how I ended up with mine.

Jennifer wrote:

Okay, I know you guys like silly internet things (I admit, I do too sometimes! Keeps me from going insane).

For those of you that have journals/webspace, this is a kinda fun thing. You can adopt these goofy little dragon eggs, and when other people click ’em it helps them to hatch. Goofy but heck, so are half the things online! 😉

Here’s the site: http://dragcave.ath.cx/
              And the FAQ, since the site homepage doesn’t have too much info.

I just though that you dragon collectors might enjoy collecting these little pixel dragons. 😆 🙂

Are you trying to tell me something?? 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

DantheDragon
              Participant

I’m such a sucker for these kinds of things ._.

Clicky clicky!

frozendragon
                Participant

here’s mine….

Maebnus
                  Participant

That FAQ is very helpful. It sucks that it’s this way, but it’s good to know that the egg can die if the same person keeps clicking on it…. though it looks like we may be testing that idea already. It doesn’t give a threshold, but need different people to click! <– okay, now I"m confused. Now that I have eggs, it tells me to get as many views, unique views, and clicks as I can get. That seems a little contradictory….

Rusti, I had the exact same thought as soon as I saw them. I’ve been thinking of those eggs for days….

Here’s mine!

I wanna know what the shy egg’s color is. I noticed that description after I already clicked on my 4th. I’m so gonna keep a bunch of ’em once they can breed.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Rusti wrote:

You apparently have to sit and refresh the page every few minutes. That’s how I ended up with mine.

New ones are released on the hour, every hour. I guess they go fast? 🙂

Amanda
                      Participant

How cute! I clicked everyones egg here, I always wondered what these were O_o

HA HA thanks for that 😀

😆 Just had to get a few.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 709 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.